Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hello, Need an expert to assist you in trading? or need a final solution to all your loss in trading binary? feel free to contact me as i might be able to share with you my master class strategy which has been able to revive me to making profit with my broker accounts always. with this strategy have been able to raise up to about $7,210 in a week with an accurate signal of about 97% daily, also have been able to help people of the public who are privileged to meet me first. only willing and interested people should feel free to contact me here for your account management and to earn good profits in binary option on my email or drop an inbox: {[email protected]}
Skype I'd: {richard.mathew67}

No thanks, I make money myself and don't need any assistance :p:p:p:p:p:p

Hello, Need an expert to assist you in trading? or need a final solution to all your loss in trading binary? feel free to contact me as i might be able to share with you my master class strategy which has been able to revive me to making profit with my broker accounts always. with this strategy have been able to raise up to about $7,210 in a week with an accurate signal of about 97% daily, also have been able to help people of the public who are privileged to meet me first. only willing and interested people should feel free to contact me here for your account management and to earn good profits in binary option on my email or drop an inbox: {[email protected]}
Skype I'd: {richard.mathew67}

If its that good, you should be able to milk the markets and not have to sell your services. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

another leg down RIGHT HERE would be awesome..don't even let da bulls get a foot in the door! BURN EM & CHURN EM!:clap:

another leg down RIGHT HERE would be awesome..don't even let da bulls get a foot in the door! BURN EM & CHURN EM!:clap:

I'd add, just trade what you see, not what you think or want you to happen, join the "big boys" momentum for the ride which ever way they want to take it, don't fight them, join them ;);)

a lot of longs that were caught buying Tues "bottom" just a little higher from..they would absolutely love a little retrace here so they can get out higher.

I'd add, just trade what you see, not what you think or want you to happen, join the "big boys" momentum for the ride which ever way they want to take it, don't fight them, join them ;);)

ok, what do YOU see here?

My eyes are attached directly to my brain via the optic nerve.

Impossible not to think about what I see. :whistling

You bought a falling knife. Sat on it for awhile, long enough to express doubt here about the trade. You weren't in for the big fall, why not? Why didn't you see that "big-boy momentum"?

My DAX multi signal still says long.

However, at +30 on my second half, I have delivered my target, so exited. I'll just wait wait for the next signal long or short. Plan the trade and trade the plan :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

However, at +30 on my second half, I have delivered my target, so exited. I'll just wait wait for the next signal long or short. Plan the trade and trade the plan :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

DUDE, in case you haven't noticed I'm killing it (too)!:whistling

You bought a falling knife. Sat on it for awhile, long enough to express doubt here about the trade. You weren't in for the big fall, why not? Why didn't you see that "big-boy momentum"?

Falling Knife, not at all, depend on how you analysis it, I expressed doubt as it was slow to gain momentum, but patience and trusting what has served me well for over a decade is the key, and as importantly, any body else s opinion on what they think is going to / should happen is irrelevant and will not influence my trading. I found many moons ago before I became successful, the words: thought, anticipated, expected, tops and bottoms, are words which caused me to lose my first 2 pots of dosh.:).

DUDE, in case you haven't noticed I'm killing it (too)!:whistling

I hadn't, but, I'm pleased you are, we are all different, see the market differently and trade differently, whats right and works for one may not for another, so long as at end of the day, we all make £££, or in your case $$$, we are all happy. (y)(y)

Falling Knife, not at all, depend on how you analysis it, I expressed doubt as it was slow to gain momentum, but patience and trusting what has served me well for over a decade is the key, and as importantly, any body else s opinion on what they think is going to / should happen is irrelevant and will not influence my trading. I found many moons ago before I became successful, the words: thought, anticipated, expected, tops and bottoms, are words which caused me to lose my first 2 pots of dosh.:).

I'm not trying to influence your trading or anyone else anywhere for that matter. I wouldn't be so presumptuous, and anyone that takes anothers trade is foolish.

Like you, just here to talk to other like minded people and kill time b/w trades.

I appreciate your commentary, and should you wish to offer more insight I am all ears.

(but i doubt thats going to happen):)

So, I'm not coming down on you or anyone else, it's more fun & informative disagreeing ..than agreeing.

ps where is the POSTMAN:LOL:

Wise words Dino (y)(y)(y)

16.35: Home time, happy hunting all, bags the points / pips what ever your trading, Good night

The highlight of today will for the release of the minutes of the last meeting of the Fed (the 26 and 27 July), which may give some signs on the posture of the Fed. The improved perception of the US economy and the reduction of external risks open the possibility of a rise in interest rates at the next meeting in September. However, since this meeting important data have been released, and such as the Fed itself said, with a bipolar character, such as reading of GDP for the 2nd quarter, the employment report for the month of July and retail sales in the same month.