Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Germans dont like it up em Mr Mainwaring.
Dax down 130 from overnight highs.

6215.....intraday....today?
anything below 6220 close is impossible for today. Sort of like cinderalla or 3 talking pigs with a wolf blowing down houses

I have seen you write 'impossible' on here before and been wrong, that word does not apply to the markets, fortunes are lost that way.

However no, not today but probably tomorrow.

Code:
I have seen you write 'impossible' on here before and been wrong, that word does not apply to the markets, fortunes are lost that way.

However no, not today but probably tomorrow.

i'll start to worry if we go below 6245

Attachments

• worry-beads.jpg
    worry-beads.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65
In the pre-opening, European indexes traded with slight losses. Despite the rise of Wall Street, European equities should be conditioned by the weakness of the Asian session and the fact that the Euro is being traded near 14.01 against the dollar. The recent weakness of the dollar, the result of uncertainty about the future of interest rates in the US, had a positive impact on oil, gold and other commodities, which could ensure an early stage over-performance in oil and mining sectors. The referendum in the UK will have an increasing role in investors’ decisions especially if the result is still uncertain. Today at 8:00 am Mario Draghi will inaugurate the Brussels Economic Forum, an event where diverse personalities of the political, economic and financial world will be present. These events are always an opportunity to sound out the feelings and perspectives of some of the key players in the current environment.

Your forecast for the s&p close tomorrow is 2076, how do you think thats going to affect the dax and ftse?

ftse will close above 6251, at least in the cfd markets. The s&p has rarely opened 6 points above or below its last close unless something serious happened in the world markets. If we get a trend reversal as in we go to your 6215 number it's going to close above 6229. I really can't predict trend reversals but seeing how many problems it has breaking below the 230's......2076 is off the table. This is classic exposure protection, they know snp will shed atleast 100 points in the summer, obviously they want to increase the price so the shocks won't really make a difference.

I've come to realize it's easier predicting what these indices can't do rather than what they will do.