Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

cut out the middlemen(US) AND MAKE ALL OF THE CASH FOR YOURSELF .NICE TRY NOW S@D OFF.

It does amaze me how people with such excellent 'signal trades' need to sell their product in order to make money. If it was any good they'd be trading it and keeping their mouth shut about how it works.
To those people who say theyve made enough money and want to give something back, then GIVE it back for free, dont try and sell it, thats not philanthropy.

I would not mind tank to 10221 for a BUY. lol market keeps getting shorter.Have people not read John Maynard Keynes "the market can stay irrational, longer than you can stay solvent". The whole of twitter is short....

Bears have been trying to short the SPX since Oct :LOL:

I love me a good herd.

I would not mind tank to 10221 for a BUY. lol market keeps getting shorter.Have people not read John Maynard Keynes "the market can stay irrational, longer than you can stay solvent". The whole of twitter is short....

Bears have been trying to short the SPX since Oct :LOL:

I love me a good herd.

Bears have been trying to short the SPX since Oct 2009 ;)

Acording to ig 81% of people are Short S&P. So thats 2100 today then!

Inability to close losers is the small punters biggest problem.

Add that to access to ridiculous leverage and boom there goes another account.

Acording to ig 81% of people are Short S&P. So thats 2100 today then!

Mind you ig quoted 10,308 for the dax @ 12.01pm today which was 12 points higher than the index actually made, so you cant always trust them. :whistling

Those bucket shops. ;)

Nerves are getting the better of some people, a little selling coming in. Dax / Ftse.

Nerves are getting the better of some people, a little selling coming in. Dax / Ftse.

Nope just wishful thinking on my part. ('cause I was short).

Closed dax short -2 anything could happen when the dowboys arrive in town.

i sense weakness in S&P....probably hold shorts over long weekend. looking for 1000+ handles when i cover(y)

However, regarding another scenario feign weakness selloff today then jam it to every short when market reopens next weak:eek:

in that case i may not hold short. Might cash out, see what happens next week.

I constantly play the devils advocate creating various scenarios about my observations.

Then i look for clues to support one or the other.

Geez, what a monotonous day :sleep::sleep:

this chart says it all...

who doesn't expect profit taking today...show me your hands

Attachments

• S&P.PNG
    S&P.PNG
    95.6 KB · Views: 64
if they take it all higher here, what they have left next week to do? gotta leave a little left in the tank, keep everyone guessing. dropping it lower here would accomplish both, imo

ps : just thinking out loud here