Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What you don't seem to understand is the market is a living breathing thing. It;s not an inanimate object. It always has an agenda, and waits for "weakness" to pounce and accomplish its ends. 17,5 cash DOW is WEAK POINT that it will try to take advantage of. next week. Becaause it seeks it's own level. Once breacked, we are in familiar waters, with a familiar range. I believe the market wants under 17,5 ...we need to clear the decks..shake out some way too confident longs for too long (like YOU maybe?)you know keep em honest:innocent:

I don't know anything about trading the markets.....do you "buy low, sell high".....:LOL:

What you don't seem to understand is the market is a living breathing thing. It;s not an inanimate object. It always has an agenda, and waits for "weakness" to pounce and accomplish its ends. 17,5 cash DOW is WEAK POINT that it will try to take advantage of. next week. Becaause it seeks it's own level. Once breacked, we are in familiar waters, with a familiar range. I believe the market wants under 17,5 ...we need to clear the decks..shake out some way too confident longs for too long (like YOU maybe?)you know keep em honest:innocent:

Where do you think the markets are going bar jon? Everyone as in the participants are saying down........then the market rallies next week

What the participants say and what they actually do aren't always the same :LOL:

What a load of old tosh. The market is merely a sum of its participants, it does not exist without them, nor does it move without their actions causing it.
Yes, that's my point. However, I go a step further influential market participants control the direction of the market at times according to their agenda. They wait for the right time to pounce driving the market in their direction and to the PP they want. The rest of us are just along for the ride.

They can't control the market at all times, only at opportune spots that infrequently present itseleves. :smart:

I don't know anything about trading the markets.....do you "buy low, sell high".....:LOL:

"sell high, buy back lower is equally as credible strategy in a trading market. The key to each is when what where. The 3 "W's" of trading markets :idea:

What the participants say and what they actually do aren't always the same :LOL:

You actually think that the markets are driven by traders lol...... We all (as in the participants) thought the dow would rally on weak jobs number right?....tell me which mental asylum those folks that drove the dow are at...I would gladly look forward to them starting their own ETF......

You actually think that the markets are driven by traders lol...... We all (as in the participants) thought the dow would rally on weak jobs number right?....tell me which mental asylum those folks that drove the dow are at...I would gladly look forward to them starting their own ETF......

As I've said before there are traders and traders with those wielding the biggest money likely to be trading to client orders. Those traders don't really give a fig as to whether the market is going up down. Their only interest is getting a satisfactory average price to avoid the wrath of their client and ensure their future business.

Yet you still feel the need to go onto a trading forum and attack strangers?

I think your full of the brown stuff mate!

Exactly what I was thinking. Lol....just don't go to primary physician based off of experience.....studies show they perform worse than new grads.

Yes..........anything else you would like to get off your chest......:LOL:

Nope, thats the great thing about forums! you can put every thing you want to say in one post. And unless that person comes back with a valid point and/or a rebuttal (which you've failed to do!), then there's nothing more to get off my chest!

Have a lovely evening :clap:

Nope, thats the great thing about forums! you can put every thing you want to say in one post. And unless that person comes back with a valid point and/or a rebuttal (which you've failed to do!), then there's nothing more to get off my chest!

Have a lovely evening :clap:

O' i was so looking forward to a chat about Mathematics, your strong subject, i know you are using advanced maths over on your sporting thread, perhaps Bingo could be your new venture.......you just need a purple rinse, you probably already have a bus pass....:p

Alright Amir!

i know you are using advanced maths over on your sporting thread,-

So your reading it then?

Given the below, i'll take that as a compliment

:eek:(y)

Like i mentioned in a post to Jeffry4, i tend to only visit this site around once every 3 months, simply because wading through the ******s is too laborious.

I shan't bother replying to your next inept post, as this will be yet another dead thread.

Last edited:
...can make a case for a higher DOW here, or a selloff.

guess we'll have to wait another hour for next clue:confused:

...this thread is over 7000+ pages long Sonicscooter. it ain't gonna die nohow noway:rolleyes:

O' i was so looking forward to a chat about Mathematics, your strong subject, i know you are using advanced maths over on your sporting thread, perhaps Bingo could be your new venture.......you just need a purple rinse, you probably already have a bus pass....:p

Nah "bingo" threads slot is taken by me !:LOL:

Last edited: