Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

17661.627802 17759.336392 17576.421434 17681.446196

17697.65053 17795.541035 17618.793025 17717.387187

We had a reversal day in the equity markets.
I guess Monday will be good for the bulls.

Happy trading. :)

Cash DOW index never touched 17,5...that makes me real uneasy :confused:

Not much room above to mke any coherent argument for even more...lower we'd all be a lot more comfortable with our PP's

ie, we're in uncharted water here, and gets worse higher:eek:

Attachments

• DOW17500.PNG
    DOW17500.PNG
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
Cash DOW index never touched 17,5...that makes me real uneasy :confused:

Not much room above to mke any coherent argument for even more...lower we'd all be a lot more comfortable with our PP's

ie, we're in uncharted water here, and gets worse higher:eek:
tumblr_ld3ii6QxDo1qav0zxo1_500.gif

The market yearns for charted waters once again. Somewhere b/w 17,5 and 16K is a real comfortable range for the DOW, imo. These higher and higher unprecedented highs puts all players on edge. Individual trader, hedgie, mutuals etc.

We need to drop down into familiar territory good for market health. Lets get comfortable once again. Play the familiar ranges ...Don't have to worry our butts off about a crazy break out higher because we'll have a little resistance over our heads for a change, and a floor under our feet :|

Attachments

• comfotablewaters.PNG
    comfotablewaters.PNG
    77.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Well, to hell with that nonsense and back to reality......:LOL:

What you don't seem to understand is the market is a living breathing thing. It;s not an inanimate object. It always has an agenda, and waits for "weakness" to pounce and accomplish its ends. 17,5 cash DOW is WEAK POINT that it will try to take advantage of. next week. Becaause it seeks it's own level. Once breacked, we are in familiar waters, with a familiar range. I believe the market wants under 17,5 ...we need to clear the decks..shake out some way too confident longs for too long (like YOU maybe?)you know keep em honest:innocent:

What you don't seem to understand is the market is a living breathing thing. It;s not an inanimate object. It always has an agenda, and waits for "weakness" to pounce and accomplish its ends. 17,5 cash DOW is WEAK POINT that it will try to take advantage of. next week. Becaause it seeks it's own level. Once breacked, we are in familiar waters, with a familiar range. I believe the market wants under 17,5 ...we need to clear the decks..shake out some way too confident longs for too long (like YOU maybe?)you know keep em honest:innocent:

What a load of old tosh. The market is merely a sum of its participants, it does not exist without them, nor does it move without their actions causing it.

What a load of old tosh. The market is merely a sum of its participants, it does not exist without them, nor does it move without their actions causing it.

Where do you think the markets are going bar jon? Everyone as in the participants are saying down........then the market rallies next week