Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

To be honest.
The last two weeks, I don't know what the hell is going on with prices.
The FOMC and Aussi central banks just nullified everything....models that are suppose to be wrong on certain days are correct models that are suppose to be correct are wrong. Gold spiking also destroyed my closing price predictions. (n)
fortunately prices are starting to look like they are stabilizing.
Memo to self:
Don't trade on central bank days and the day after

Just some thoughts.
"The last two weeks, I don't know what the hell is going on with prices."
Prices are always right in this game!

"models that are suppose to be wrong on certain days are correct models that are suppose to be correct are wrong".
If prices are always right, the 'model' is wrong.

I never buy on a day I think it will end lower and never sell on a day I think it will rise on closing.....I learned that from demo binary option trading....****ing ripoffs
I don't really care about pullbacks since ecn's love to spike the price usually hits.

oh yeah split....in terms of pull backs...my fantasy would 6178 for a short. Not sure if that's going to happen

Just some thoughts.
"The last two weeks, I don't know what the hell is going on with prices."
Prices are always right in this game!

"models that are suppose to be wrong on certain days are correct models that are suppose to be correct are wrong".
If prices are always right, the 'model' is wrong.

C'mon you gotta say this isn't bad for first 3 months of trading. I'm putting up all star numbers and with rookie experience. I never knew I would hate the news so much though

What I have found out about spikes is that the ones that I pick tend to keep going. Perhaps, I have a "stop too close" problem.

What I have found out about spikes is that the ones that I pick tend to keep going. Perhaps, I have a "stop too close" problem.

This is always the biggest conundrum imho....I tend to have tight stops and prefer them to be taken out and re-enter once the PA and other factors influence a decision.

I have come to the "tight stops" conclusion, myself. Especially, when I am running a profit I, finally, move it very close in the hope that I can get back in cheaper.

Closed at 6107.8. Got other things to do for a bit and am locking in. +35 points I think that it will go lower, though. +47 on two trades, this morning.

probably will hover in this range out of desperation so us can save it. Pretty good profit on that short but we're just getting started baby