Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

markets can be statistically predicted with the right data, I don't care about buyers or sellers.....charting is a pseudo science. Simply knowing that the snp 500 opens within 1 standard deviation from the last close (7/9 days) will give you a 80 percent winning rate. There are no sharks there is nothing but numbers....sorry to bust your balls.

Chart example please.

PS. It's the 2/9 that undo (and more) any gains from the 7/9:LOL:
80% win rate on it's own ain't enough !

Go to yahoo finance and search the snp 500 last close and open and look at the charts. The rest you can understand, it'll probably take you 30 minutes with 6th grade ratios to figure it out. a bad day would be february 22, when it just goes and goes and goes....but this comes with the territory

Go to yahoo finance and search the snp 500 last close and open and look at the charts. The rest you can understand, it'll probably take you 30 minutes with 6th grade ratios to figure it out. a bad day would be february 22, when it just goes and goes and goes....but this comes with the territory

We're very well acquainted with the S&P, there's a competition on this site that I run.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/212274-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2016-prizes.html

Before the open on Monday we all try to forecast the close on a Friday night. For the last two weeks I have successfully forecast the closing price of the S&P on Friday night to within 0.05 points on 26th Feb, and 2.8 points on 4th Mar.
Perhaps you would like to join the competition and show us how its done? There's cash prizes!

model

here is the performance of my model for ftse starting 1/3/2014

Attachments

• platinum model.xlsx
    34.5 KB · Views: 69
Here's one
if the ftse touches 6177 today SELL SELL SELL SELL.
All my data analysis counts this number as a signficant point. It will probably go down to 6116. I doubt it will touch it but just my charity....

Doing well so far!
I'm with you on the downside now, but I think it goes further down for the rest of the week.

It will go back up and then come back down, the opening in the US signals we may touch the highs again

if there was a tip someone would have given me would be to make sure to set up a take profit....made 631 but ended up with only 481 dollars on first trade.....real money baby

Just want it saved up in tucked away in an account.....cash balance should offset any credit issues while a pay monthly.....plan contingent on interest rates though