Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Carney speaking at 9.15 and the ftse's down 70 already. Expect some volatility again today.

I wonder if the Government will make Carney resign if he testifies Brexit is good for Britain. :D

The most recent economic data in the US exclude the scenario of a recession in the country, so there is no risk of an abrupt descent. On the other hand, despite a flexure in the first months of the year, the European economy continues to grow, sustained by domestic demand, and fuel consumption shall not decrease.

Wondering WTF is going on in the US right now?

"...namely the desire of banks to force an equity short squeeze in energy stocks, so these distressed names are able to issue equity with which to repay secured loans to banks who are scrambling to get out of the capital structure of distressed E&P names..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ks-are-aggressively-propping-us-energy-stocks

JP Morgan propping up an energy firm so they can issue equity to pay back JP Morgan loans because they are over exposed! Its been going on for years the interweb just makes it more transparent.

I love his stories...

Can someone help my understand why a massive move upwards in iron ore (record level 19% gain) hasn't translated into a FTSE gain?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ost-on-record-as-market-goes-berserk-on-china

A flower show in the gritty Chinese industrial city of Tangshan has emerged as a major cause of the spike in iron ore prices this week, as steel mills rushed to buy before being forced to close to keep skies blue for 10m expected visitors.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/37fd6a16-e59b-11e5-a09b-1f8b0d268c39.html#axzz42O6XpGFl

Here's one
if the ftse touches 6177 today SELL SELL SELL SELL.
All my data analysis counts this number as a signficant point. It will probably go down to 6116. I doubt it will touch it but just my charity. Another point:
There is a conspiracy theorist individual......except he actually knows what he is talking about. He did some chart analysis on the oil situation comparing it with the indices. His prediction about 2 months ago was that the market fall was expected in line with the crude prices dating back to the 1920's. What he stated was that once crude falls very badly the indices also fall but eventually stabilize back towards an up trend....what happens next is extremely scary. We're talking minimum 20% correction. So far he has been right on the rally I just hope that he is wrong on the whole falling indices situation.

Here's one
if the ftse touches 6177 today SELL SELL SELL SELL.
All my data analysis counts this number as a signficant point. It will probably go down to 6116. I doubt it will touch it but just my charity. Another point:
There is a conspiracy theorist individual......except he actually knows what he is talking about. He did some chart analysis on the oil situation comparing it with the indices. His prediction about 2 months ago was that the market fall was expected in line with the crude prices dating back to the 1920's. What he stated was that once crude falls very badly the indices also fall but eventually stabilize back towards an up trend....what happens next is extremely scary. We're talking minimum 20% correction. So far he has been right on the rally I just hope that he is wrong on the whole falling indices situation.

Hi Joseph.

"...I just hope that he is wrong on the whole falling indices situation..."
Why!
Dont you know how to make money in a falling market?

When you learn to let go of which way YOU want the market to go, and just trade where Mr Market wants to go, you can make big bucks. :clover:

Hi Joseph.

"...I just hope that he is wrong on the whole falling indices situation..."
Why!
Dont you know how to make money in a falling market?

When you learn to let go of which way YOU want the market to go, and just trade where Mr Market wants to go, you can make big bucks. :clover:

People lose jobs postman. Money comes and goes. You will never find a uhaul behind a Hearst

People lose jobs postman. Money comes and goes. You will never find a uhaul behind a Hearst

I'm not sure your ready for trading just yet.

When your 'in the water' with a bunch of sharks and you cut yourself, the other sharks dont say, "Oh your having a bad time right now, let me help you", you know what happens in real life.

Like it or not if the people who move the markets see an opportunity to make money with a 20% drop (and thats not much really) you better go with it or you and your family will not be eating that month.

markets can be statistically predicted with the right data, I don't care about buyers or sellers.....charting is a pseudo science. Simply knowing that the snp 500 opens within 1 standard deviation from the last close (7/9 days) will give you a 80 percent winning rate. There are no sharks there is nothing but numbers....sorry to bust your balls.