Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Finally. Long at 873. Stop at 830 on this one. 16000 +
That line was a b1tch!

Attachments

• atlast.png
    atlast.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 75
A lot of people don't like to go short it seems.
Certainly the guy I'm keeping an eye on (via Ayondo) can't go short. Ever.

He's dodged the bullet 3 times (mid-Nov, mid-Dec and mid-Jan) by averaging down his ftse trades but one of these days it isn't going to work any more. But to be fair if he'd never closed the earlier profitable trades on each of these occasions he'd be up a much better percentage than he is at present.

Just look at the holding time on the trades :|

timtrading.png

He's dodged the bullet 3 times (mid-Nov, mid-Dec and mid-Jan) by averaging down his ftse trades but one of these days it isn't going to work any more. But to be fair if he'd never closed the earlier profitable trades on each of these occasions he'd be up a much better percentage than he is at present.

timtrading.png

You can do a lot of damage at £4 a go with a 1000 point s/l.
Madness.

A lot of people seem to be throwing money away trying to pick a bottom and hope it comes back to near 'normal'. Normal is where it is now and that is that.

timtrading.png

Barking - I hope that's a demo. NickBK is correct the market is what it is - that's why I am trading short term atm and trying to be unbiased. There are going to be wild swings.

Barking - I hope that's a demo.
No mate its a real money account - although I have a suspicion that on Ayondo all the money figures are massaged into roughly equivalent figures as it seems a real coincidence that they all trade from a 100k pot.

I forgot to mention the same trader switched accounts because they wiped out their account back in August last year - notice the complete lack of shorts - its just mind boggling how the chap hasn't learnt his lesson :cry:

timtrading2.png

timtrading3.png

Hello Forum, anyone there?

Wow and wow to that. I'm off to the pub in an hour, back Monday -))

I think everyone is using 100% of brainpower calculating where the hell to go long from ;)
Overslept this morning, damn insomnia, but scraped a few ftse points on the long side and a lot of EURGBP points in my sleep yay, definitely need a coffee before doing anything else. Stay safe.

I think everyone is using 100% of brainpower calculating where the hell to go long from ;)
Overslept this morning, damn insomnia, but scraped a few ftse points on the long side and a lot of EURGBP points in my sleep yay, definitely need a coffee before doing anything else. Stay safe.

too early to go long for me
putting Market Order to buy at 8550 and at 8500 on dax

8496 is the 224 fib ext (yellow) - fib taken from the first move ( impulsive)
The minimum for that reversal has been met this morning.
I got the filling it will go much lower, to shake all the weak hands holding longs.

Attachments

• DAX H4 2016-02-11_091521.png
    DAX H4 2016-02-11_091521.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I got the filling it will go much lower, to shake all the weak hands holding longs.

I also have the same feeling, however I'll be going balls deep in ftse 5900 calls at those levels you mentioned ;)

I also have the same feeling, however I'll be going balls deep in ftse 5900 calls at those levels you mentioned ;)

DAX is still trending up on large TF.
This is a pull-back, the expected 4th wave on weekly, the most extreme move on dax would be to go in the 8300, but not to close below it. (unlikely I hope).
We need to see what the US session will do and also tomorrow's sessions range and the close at the time of the US close.