Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Remember its never wrong to take +50 (ie now) so maybe scale out a bit.

LOL I scale in and you're already scaling out ;)

But [cos I'm dog tired and can't think for myself today] I'll listen to the voice of reason, bailed on 2nd position +43.

Original position 11589 still running and stop re-adjusted to breakeven off for lunch with the folks, alert set for at 11480, lets see what happens next. :smart:

Reactions: tar
LOL I scale in and you're already scaling out ;)

But [cos I'm dog tired and can't think for myself today] I'll listen to the voice of reason, bailed on 2nd position +43.

Original position 11589 still running and stop re-adjusted to breakeven off for lunch with the folks, alert set for at 11480, lets see what happens next. :smart:

Well it made it to 420 but just by an odd route.
I came out of it better than +50.
I had a second bite of the cherry when it went below 11550 around 2pm but didnt post it.
Hope you held.

Check out "Dr" copper prices over the last 5 years, that tells you everything you need to know about the world economy.

Its just hitting long term resistance and will be going down again soon.

the 08:30 reversal slot stopped it this am and maybe 09:00 start of a decent move one way or another?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of "sell in May" at some point or other this week - but given the moves up this morning on the ftse I'm not sure my wishes will be answered...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of "sell in May" at some point or other this week - but given the moves up this morning on the ftse I'm not sure my wishes will be answered...

you holding short atm then, or waiting to do so?

do you mean dax or ftse? im never sure if reversal times are 1h apart for them. it seemed identical today though. im more clued up on dow reversal times

but we have our answer: we got a move up. i was having toast and missed it though lol

do you mean dax or ftse? im never sure if reversal times are 1h apart for them. it seemed identical today though. im more clued up on dow reversal times

but we have our answer: we got a move up. i was having toast and missed it though lol

I was talking ftse - dax is too fast and furious for my tired fingers :)

At the moment on the sidelines, after a weekend on the beers I'm not 'feeling it' this morning. The one thing I have learnt is don't trade tired!

:sleep: aye :)

well we got the move about ten minutes late (I'm not on it) and ftse has traded weak vs dow on the fall (having traded strong vs dow on the way up).

If this fall continues I'll look to the 10:00 reversal time and try a ftse long and pair with dow short if it goes wrong