Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So i waited for a DAX short for the first 2 months of this year and obviously got no-where, pleased I was paying attention this morning, pyramided down, my best trade ever, boom!

Have a good weekend all, I'm going to quit whilst I'm ahead (for once) :)

The situation in Greece has been receiving increased attention not only in the financial markets but also in the press. Last Tuesday, Standard & Poor’s lowered the rating of Greece from B- to CCC + (speculative grade or junk), citing the deteriorating economy and public accounts due to ongoing talks with its European partners. The growing nervousness expressed by the financial markets has not been uniform. While stocks and Greek bonds have been penalized and European equities as a whole have been retreating, the obligations of State of the countries of southern Europe have remained stable. In addition, the Euro has managed to value yourself against the Dollar.

Postman, you are so so clever the way you can call the market right retrospectively after posting it may go up or down in different posts to put up after the event. Brilliant....

Postman, you are so so clever the way you can call the market right retrospectively after posting it may go up or down in different posts to put up after the event. Brilliant....

If you read the post (can you read?) it said I "wasnt" expecting that. I thought it was going UP.
11,600 was the only support I had from that point.

I posted I would go long if it hit 12,000 which I did and also posted I got out quick when the futures hit 12,000.
Nothing clever about that.

Two things to note for this afternoon.
1. Dow expiry - no one makes money on shorts held to expiry, (not in the last 3 years anyway).
2. 99.999% of Americans couldnt point to Greece on a map let alone care if it stayed in, or left the Euro.

Two things to note for this afternoon.
1. Dow expiry - no one makes money on shorts held to expiry, (not in the last 3 years anyway).
2. 99.999% of Americans couldnt point to Greece on a map let alone care if it stayed in, or left the Euro.

Ah but the manipulaters will have a ball, any excuse

Ftse

Guess who

Attachments

• ftse d.jpg
    ftse d.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,083
Couldn't resist, came back and stuck on some more shorts.

Worth leaving on over weekend, or at least holding into the close?

So i waited for a DAX short for the first 2 months of this year and obviously got no-where, pleased I was paying attention this morning, pyramided down, my best trade ever, boom!

Have a good weekend all, I'm going to quit whilst I'm ahead (for once) :)

IM SURE YOUR STATEMENT WILL VERIFY THIS AFTER THE FACT COMMENT.
HAVE A GR8 WEEKEND
giphy.gif

@KTF Instead of just having a go at other people why dont you show us how good YOU are. Theres a T2W competition to predict the closing price of the S&P on a Friday, and you have to put your entry in BEFORE the open on Monday.
Heres my entry for this week placed on the Sunday night.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...y-competition-2015-prizes-27.html#post2525984

My entry this week 2082.53, actual 2081.18

I know putting the effort in and thinking for yourself is a lot harder than simply trolling, but give it a try, you might like it. :)