Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bill Mclaren said this on CNBC

"I've been in this business 45 years and what occurred on the 6th was criminal behavior. Tens of thousands of traders and investors had their positions stolen from them with their use of protective stops. This was a failure of the exchange to keep an orderly market -- that is their primary responsibility. It is not to facilitate program trading. But the rules of the exchange have been changed to facilitate program trading which now is the majority of trades on the exchange. In fact one firm controls 50% of the NYSE volume. These programs manipulate the markets for very short term profits and should never be allowed. It is now a week later and the exchange says they don't know why the 1000 point decline occurred. I don't believe it. There are two things that could cause that to occur, the first is it was orchestrated by a few members or it was a failure of the exchange "rules" governing program trading. Neither of which they would ever admit too. But their failure to keep an orderly market, while allowing program trading to dominate the market should have them legally responsible to all the investors who had their positions stolen from them especially if those positions were taken as principle by NYSE member firms. And on that happy note-have a great week end."

Bill McLaren said:
After 10 years of doing a weekly interview on CNBC they have sent me an email stating that "new management" has decided to "bring in more guests from established firms." So this will be my last CNBC Report.

i am short the FTSE, long BP (i thought BP were over sold from last week on US lawsuit stories, Shell report thursday ) covered half my FTSE here , keeping my S&P bear. Are you covering your FTSE ?

BP chart looks messed up bad, technically very weak, are you long anything to hedge your BP short.

And No I missed the 5745 sell trigger. If you are short I would close 2/3rds around here 5675ish and put remaining 1/3rd with a stop at 5705 (5675 implies dow being down 166pts )

BP chart looks messed up bad, technically very weak, are you long anything to hedge your BP short.

And No I missed the 5745 sell trigger. If you are short I would close 2/3rds around here 5675ish and put remaining 1/3rd with a stop at 5705 (5675 implies dow being down 166pts )

i am long BP vs FTSE, i have covered 2/3 of the FTSE now... i am short S&P, as the US indices continue to outperform European peers.

I suppose "run your profits" should be the motto, what is behind this weakness in indices, dax down 190ish

FTSE buy/sell levels for Tuesday 24th april

FTSE100 buy trigger 5720
sell trigger 5710

watch gbpusd overnight and check the dow close

FTSE100 4:36 close = 12,910

GBPUSD strong overnight should supportive for indices.
dow currently 12954 +27 on 9pm close, should give the ftse +13 catch up points

FTSE buy/sell levels for Tuesday 24th april

FTSE100 buy trigger 5720
sell trigger 5710

watch gbpusd overnight and check the dow close

FTSE100 4:36 close = 12,910

cable up
wallstreet up
FTSE to open higher

will wait for your trigger points