Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE Leading

Maybe the FTSE is leading and the DAX and DOW are now following.

Attachments

• FTSE.PNG
    FTSE.PNG
    194.8 KB · Views: 83
We need to remember that fund managers adjust portfolios and book their profits at yr end. Looks like the race to book may have contributed to the declines.

They book profits every year, and every year we close on new highs. Thats going to be one hell of a move up.

Point is...fully coordinated drops across everything....whole market in agreement....I won't be trading against it !!! :LOL:

Been in and out about 10 times today on the DAX, now finished.

But this one was trading against it. :LOL:

Trading on a buy stop with this one.

Even the JPY has now picked up.

Attachments

• DAX.PNG
    DAX.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 79
stop to 9737

stopped for nothing

There have been some nice moves after Frankfurt & London open and in the afternoon (this week). Few hours after Lon open (from around 10:00) it goes nowhere till after US open - rubbish pa. I'll leave it for the time being

Having said that, it is possible to do scalping (tops and bottoms within range) - it can be a bit stressful though (lot of chopping)

Last edited:
nitrader;2449884 trying to limit myself to 5 trades per day so I can analyse the trades at night.[/QUOTE said:
Makes perfect sense, I find 8.30 to 10.00 and 2.30 - 3.30 the best most reliable times, and you can pick up 4 to 6 trades a day in those periods, if you can master your set up up in those periods, you should be able to get the trades you want and then go and do something more interesting throughout the day. All IMHO of course.

.., you should be able to get the trades you want and then go and do something more interesting throughout the day. ...

What could possibly BE more interesting? :eek:

Is there anything else outside my front door? I hear rumours.

;)