Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This isnt too bad really Dax is only 300 points below its all time high and Dow 500 points.
Thats nothing considering yesterdays range on dax was 150 points and Dow 220.
We could be at all times highs again in 2 days!

A low of 9763 is a double bottom.
Anything below that says further downside.

So I'm long dax 9772 with a 25 point stop holding for the day.

This could be over very quickly.

A low of 9763 is a double bottom.
Anything below that says further downside.

So I'm long dax 9772 with a 25 point stop holding for the day.

This could be over very quickly.

Boom!
Worth a shot.
50 point down move in 6 minutes.

This isnt too bad really Dax is only 300 points below its all time high and Dow 500 points.
Thats nothing considering yesterdays range on dax was 150 points and Dow 220.
We could be at all times highs again in 2 days!

mmm, yesterday DOW up 220 then back down by 160. Can a genuine market behave like this? FTSE clearly didn't think so - when DOW went up around 180 from its open FTSE just put on a measly 30. All corrected this morning though :LOL:

That black swan is due to oil.

You see what I did there? :cheesy:

Attachments

• oilswantv.jpg
    oilswantv.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 566
We need to remember that fund managers adjust portfolios and book their profits at yr end. Looks like the race to book may have contributed to the declines.

Looking at the legs in the recent declines. If this is the third leg on a 4hr time frame, I'd say it's not over yet...just part way through leg three !

We need to remember that fund managers adjust portfolios and book their profits at yr end. Looks like the race to book may have contributed to the declines.

Looking at the legs in the recent declines. If this is the third leg on a 4hr time frame, I'd say it's not over yet...just part way through leg three !

Just 5% drop from the top will get us to around 1970

Youve got to think S&P is mad enough to test 2000 today its only 35 handles and we've done 15 already pre market.
Thats a nice fall from 2055.