Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What the f@ck do the Germans expect Draghi to say tonight.
You know he'll make stuff up and not deliver anyway so why the reluctance to buy today?

It isnt looking good far Daxy is it.
Shes been going UP since 10:30 this morning though youd never know it from the PA.
This is going to have to be a stunning last 15 minutes.

I'm trying not to lose money today after a stonking day yesterday. I normally end up giving up all my profit by the end of the week. Not this time suckers, not this time!

I'm currently 5 points down though having lost some on an earlier dax short before getting most of it back on a dax and dow long

Last edited:
This is slow going.

Attachments

• dx22.png
    dx22.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 99
Ftse performance even worse than dax, cac today. US indices slightly better, normally ftse is between the two camps.

Do the London boys know something !!

Ftse performance even worse than dax, cac today. US indices slightly better, normally ftse is between the two camps.

Do the London boys know something !!

The talk is that all this employment in the US will require Yellen to raise rates earlier than people expect. Its b@llocks of course because shes made it plain rates will stay low after unemployment targets are met.
Its just a ploy to get people selling IMO, ff course I have been wrong before.
We'll know in half an hour.

The talk is that all this employment in the US will require Yellen to raise rates earlier than people expect. Its b@llocks of course because shes made it plain rates will stay low after unemployment targets are met.
Its just a ploy to get people selling IMO, ff course I have been wrong before.
We'll know in half an hour.

Yep, I'm small short Dow, can add more, but poised for long Dax or S+P if needed till dust settles, then manage either side as and when !

Last edited: