Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not the same level of buying as there was on the Dax this morning.
Just drifting down at the moment like you say.
Mind you its the Dow, it could drift down 500 points then come back up again. Box of frogs.

Goodnight all.

See you tomorrow Jessi, have a good one. (y)

Attachments

• keep-calmGW.png
    keep-calmGW.png
    35 KB · Views: 67
hi postman

think yesterday in US may have demoralised people

I think day trading over the last 2 weeks may have demoralised people, (except sonic by the look of it). :LOL:

These setbacks happen! You know what they say, if its too hot in the kitchen ... go and have a bar-b-que :confused: Well something like that. :LOL:

I think day trading over the last 2 weeks may have demoralised people, (except sonic by the look of it). :LOL:

These setbacks happen! You know what they say, if its too hot in the kitchen ... go and have a bar-b-que :confused: Well something like that. :LOL:

I'm still alive and kicking........bought LLOY yesterday just after the open to sit on for a while.

Dax just waiting for the shorts to load up before ripping higher. :rolleyes:

Anyone watch the Nikkei rip 250 points higher in 30 minutes this morning?

Also, rumors of Chinese stimulus are fading (who'd have thought) :rolleyes:

Strap in for the ride! :cheesy:

I'm still alive and kicking........bought LLOY yesterday just after the open to sit on for a while.

Good idea, in 5 or 6 years you might have a small profit!

How do you make a small fortune day trading......

Well you start with a large fortune and then ... :LOL:

I think day trading over the last 2 weeks ma..................................o and have a bar-b-que :confused: Well something like that. :LOL:

i put the sound up on cnbc heard them talking about the dow intraday pattern which had repeated so many times. 60 mins strength then distribution rest of day

not much coverage of the bank stress tests