Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

nice... euro squeezed up to kisss 1.35... ftse waitied to see if there was any follow thrugh.. stopped at 5576 which was a previous value area extreme.. clearly was not comfortable at those levels.. we just need a break of the previous high now and 5543

a much better and rounded entry than mine I was supposed to be out the door but got sidetracked reading the WS thread

thaks DC .. I wanted to get something above the 5576 price so that I can move my stop to breakeven quicker.. I figured that once back thrug this price , then 5576 would provide some cover.. we will see..

It's starting to trigger low volume alarms, which means I should sit it out until volume picks up.

I closed my shorts on the breakout of the trend channel on the 1 min chart at 5571.0. The price action was failing and it had tried twice to extend the channel down and run out of steam.

It's starting to trigger low volume alarms, which means I should sit it out until volume picks up.

I closed my shorts on the breakout of the trend channel on the 1 min chart at 5571.0. The price action was failing and it had tried twice to extend the channel down and run out of steam.

Yes, I should have done, too, but it seems to be coming right again, now, so am resigning myself to a wait.and.see game for a bit longer.

this is looking like another chance and with news at 1.30 we could bounce back and forth 25 pips for next 2 hours or so

got from 82 to 71 on way down then but no conviction to try and be smart to buy it back for a small ride up

I just think we will range until 1:30pm now, unless there is some surprise euro news. Historically on NFP day it tends to range from here on in. I did take the short at the double top and closed at 67.0. Mostly by luck and that I wanted to bank the profit. I just got tempted into the short at 11.00 on the break of the low of the prior 5 mc, but then I thought, what am I doing, it is most likely to range and really only worth getting short below 64. So I am out now and waiting to berate myself if I called it wrong.