Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE short exited at 87

still holding DOW it came close but no cookie

what made you choose 87 DC? was it just becasue it was the low of the range and a key price yesterday? it also coincided with ES 1239 which has been significant recently

what made you choose 87 DC? was it just becasue it was the low of the range and a key price yesterday? it also coincided with ES 1239 which has been significant recently

lows of today if it broke 505 then a third low was on the cards around the lows of the day
The third low should gives a signal to a break of that low next session rather than producing a much higher target
so tomorrow or later tonight I will be looking for a short at or just above todays high or to go long in the 5442 region the later being the preferance

DOW now exited
if FTSE drops to level will jump in

still got me positional shorts but they got scuba gear so no worries

One of the guys on the thread mentioned a spread better called worldspreads that have the ftse on a zero spread.... How the he'll do they manage to do this?

One of the guys on the thread mentioned a spread better called worldspreads that have the ftse on a zero spread.... How the he'll do they manage to do this?

If its too good to be true then it is

£5000 account opening

there is also this

Open a WorldSpreads account with a mimimum deposit of £500 and,
if you are not in profit after 8 weeks, we’ll give you up to £300 cashback against
realised losses.

Worldspreads

Stopped reading when I found this

1.11 We may hold client money on your behalf outside the EEA. The legal and regulatory regime applying to any such bank or person will be different from
that of the United Kingdom and in the event of insolvency or any other analogous proceedings in relation to that bank or person, your money may be
treated differently from the treatment that would apply if the money was held with a bank in an account in the United Kingdom. We will not be liable for
the insolvency, acts or omissions of any third party referred to in this sub-clause.

looking for 5489 then 5442 FTSE and 11800s DOW got to go out shortly so not watching much till 1:30

John - WorldSpreads do this as a loss leader in the hope that they will get business from you elsewhere. They apparently have a client who scalps with them whose average trade time is 12 seconds. I tried their demo and found it difficult to move limit orders close to the price so I wasn't impressed but mostly because of their platform and ease of putting in orders.

And bearing in mind what Mornington just posted I would be a little worried about the fine print, although I would imagine most spreadbetters have similar clauses.

is anybody not short?

I reckon WS would have had more than one client scalping in and out in 12 secs with zero spreads

f

will take 1/3 out of position on hitting previous high of 5557.5 and move stop to break even

The ES just put in a nice 161.8% extension. Watching for a bounce off 1251 on the way down, which is 38% retracement. The FTSE made it to just shy of 150%. Watching 5557.5 and 5551 for a bounce on the way down. This mornings rally looked technical to me and not based on any news.