Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They'll be coming for their share of capital gains :sleep:

Why do you have to be so negative ?

what has HMRC and CGT got to do with it ?

we all pay that dont we?

honestly ....this really is a racist/groupy thread ???

nobody else is welcome here unless its from your own group ??

I'm out of here .......

I apologise to Martin CJ, this is a good thread that is being ruined !!

fist you attack me and want me to do live trades , I do live trades in real time and hit > 90% accuracy by making + 300 points

Once I prove my ability by exceeding targets , then you attack me via immature comments about HMRC and CGT !!

the people that read this blog know the truth now ..........it is obvious you have an evil agenda against me !!

No matter what i prove to you , you will continue to mock and disrespect me with pathetic remarks !!

you are not doing justice to this thread and it just shows what type of traders you are ?

I pray for your success and hope you improve your character

It's not negative, just saying that if you are making what you claim, then you shouldn't be trading CFDs as it makes no sense.

I do not trade spread betting for religious and ethical concerns

Good luck to you all

I will no longer be posting on this thread

I will resort back to updating my thread, it is obvious I am not wanted here

IMF have now denied that stuff about Italy

Lots of Bond auctions this week

Fade to red ?

not until that fat ladys singing in the 400s and we could even get a price higher depending on PA this afternoon, the next target set could easily be in the 5600s

I do not trade spread betting for religious and ethical concerns

Explain this then:

Originally Posted by bertie123 View Post
Hi Guys

Hope all trading well. Anyone know a broker who lets you Spread bet for 20/30p a pt AFTER a trial period? Still finding my way and want to limit losses whilst trading real money because demo does not do it for me.

cheers

yes my friend just join VDM markets

VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

let me know I get £100 for referral and you also get £100 as well ?

win win situation

Promoting SB is ok as long as you get money out of it but you can't trade with them I assume? :clap:

Last edited:
you might get a better opportunity around expiry

could be interesting this time dont you think ?

I do
my current pattern month ends on the 9th I would then be looking for a positional short taking me into early 2012 with santa staying wrapped up and cosy at the pole, only comming out for a day or two to do the bare minimum.

I do
my current pattern month ends on the 9th I would then be looking for a positional short taking me into early 2012 with santa staying wrapped up and cosy at the pole, only comming out for a day or two to do the bare minimum.

Morning DC.. you probably didnt see my post from last night..

I was looking at a potential target for the next leg down and came up with 4526 (cash) wonder if this was close to your reckoning?

Morning DC.. you probably didnt see my post from last night..

I was looking at a potential target for the next leg down and came up with 4526 (cash) wonder if this was close to your reckoning?

Hi DJ
I missed the post but have to say uncanny I have been playing with calced targets this morning there are two that stand out 5514 and 4526 these would be for next month and we should get a signal soon which would set them in stone as I like to say

Hi DJ
I missed the post but have to say uncanny I have been playing with calced targets this morning there are two that stand out 5514 and 4526 these would be for next month and we should get a signal soon which would set them in stone as I like to say

This is how I arrived at mine

1) July high = 6084 and August Low = 4791

6084 - 4791 = 1293

1293 / 6084 *100 = 21.25%

2) Oct high = 5747

5747 * 21.25% = 1221

5747 - 1221 = 4526

4526 is a very significant support level

(all prices are FTSE cash)

you might get a better opportunity around expiry

could be interesting this time dont you think ?

MC - there are several occasions when I miss stuff and this is one. Which expiry did you mean? There must be something expiring today but I haven't found it. It's not an index future.

This is how I arrived at mine

1) July high = 6084 and August Low = 4791

6084 - 4791 = 1293

1293 / 6084 *100 = 21.25%

2) Oct high = 5747

5747 * 21.25% = 1221

5747 - 1221 = 4526

4526 is a very significant support level

(all prices are FTSE cash)

I just found it interesting how the numbers worked so well, sometimes the simple logic works the best