Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No, I wind them up and they go quacking around the bath. There are only three involved amd they have to be all above the 60 average. 4H, 1H and 5 minutes. When they are all above, you only buy and when they all below you only sell. When they are not in line, you do nothing, which is what I don't like about them, as it is a bit slow, IMO.

Anyway, Captain Currency has a popular thread going, for those interested but, in a nutshell, I've said it all, except that it confirms the direction you should be in, nothing else.

i think he used to send me 3 ducks alerts. very complicated, but it seemed to work. triple/quad ma. currency focused.

wonder if captain currency ever had a thread on t2w

Some people dont learn.

Attachments

• SoldDax.jpg
    SoldDax.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 90
i think he used to send me 3 ducks alerts. very complicated, but it seemed to work. triple/quad ma. currency focused.

wonder if captain currency ever had a thread on t2w

You are kidding. of course. Don't you, ever, wander off this thread?

I got a bit of my that juicy green steak in WTI, actually nuggets not juicy steak yet. :clap:

Attachments

• wti.jpg
    wti.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 75
For Heaven's sake, SD, you should be talking, with a name like yours! :D

You are kidding. of course. Don't you, ever, wander off this thread?

leave this thread? never, its such a lovely thread . think the site has other threads , I found some great stuff on t2w. some excellent information.

t2w introduction to index trading is very good written by "timsk"

Dax bears are about to be overwhelmed.
Constant ratcheting up of buying level.
The incredibly narrow range is unbelievable.
FTSE is where the action has been this morning.

Quote of the Day
---------------------------------

A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong - not taking the loss - that is what does damage to the pocketbook and to the soul. - Jesse Livermore

Some time before, I just guessed how ftse is going to move today by looking into the price action.
I drew lines on my chart for next couple of bars which I was expecting to happen. have a look into chart funny :cool:

Here is the next picture of my sketch

EDIT: just added before and after picture.

Attachments

• ftse_29V2.jpg
    ftse_29V2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 66
  • ftse_29Nov.jpg
    ftse_29Nov.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Here is the next picture :

Here, whats happend with my sketch, the line which I drew much before the move. see how ftse followed the line as a support and resistance. :)

Attachments

• ftse_29Nov.jpg
    ftse_29Nov.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 95
  • ftse_29V2.jpg
    ftse_29V2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 84
  • ftse_29V3.jpg
    ftse_29V3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ftse_29V4.jpg
    ftse_29V4.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
good follow on twitter

@insidermonkey
Finance blog following insiders and hedge funds. Our small-cap hedge fund strategy beat the S&P 500 index by 18 percentage points per year. Check it out.