Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

anyone shorting the ftse 6747

dax 9040 big level had one fake break

dow is close to giving a "long term sell signal" (15,568 currently)

I'm not shorting the FTSE but I will definitely be shorting the Dow later. I will post when I open my trade but I will be having a large position on it.

I read TONS of his stuff blew my mind away. I saw 'beyond' the candles on the screen for the first time! What was really going on. Joined up with Nial Fullers course and learned so much more about PA trading.

cool Sieden is connected to onlinetrading academy I post their videos here some times, and watch the show, excellent commentary.

on one video the host related a story of when he went to visit a UK spread bet company and the chap working their showed him how he could with a press of a button take out all the stops and make some nice money

if you are learning one of the best people I have found is Anton Kreil ex goldman sachs trader, trains people for career in hedge funds, and cheap as chips (£300), Anton Kreil is awesome. does a free introductory seminar.

According to IG charts the DAX has not managed a full day above 9000.

Just gone short at 9023 with guaranteed stop in case left over weekend.

Ian

cool Sieden is connected to onlinetrading academy I post their videos here some times, and watch the show, excellent commentary.

on one video the host related a story of when he went to visit a UK spread bet company and the chap working their showed him how he could with a press of a button take out all the stops and make some nice money

if you are learning one of the best people I have found is Anton Kreil ex goldman sachs trader, trains people for career in hedge funds, and cheap as chips (£300), Anton Kreil is awesome. does a free introductory seminar.

Thanks SD I will look him up.

I will be very interested to see that, I trade the Dax mostly. Thanks.

Not a problem. On the Dow 30 min chart the RSI has hit a big resistance on 70. That coupled with the lower close on the Russell and Nasdaq looks like we could be in for a consolidation. There is some support at 15470 but if this breaks we could be looking at 15400.

This of course is my opinion, make your own minds up.