Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Somehow I get the feeling the Fed wants to manipulate a positive close on the Dow today. :rolleyes:

Please dont tell me you missed that 100 point fall. :(

Yes, I posted that I closed because I had to go afk

TBH, trying to put entries on this thread has had a bad effect on my trading. I normally scale in and out far more, (which is the only way I can be consistent), and it's difficult to post all that.

Think we'll be looking at side way markets today with a downside risk. What are your thoughts?

Yes, a few wild swings and some downside on the Dow.
Dax is interesting - I hope they try for the double top this morning.
Next week all down!

I'll be looking out for the double top on the Dax. News out of China is okish. Think that will be the best pmi they will get now for a while. I'm with you on a fall for the Dow later on. I'll be looking to get in around 15600.

I've got resistance on Dax at around 9060. We could be hitting the shoulder this morning on open which could confirm a double top. Yesterday's high is the number to look out for.

I've got resistance on Dax at around 9060. We could be hitting the shoulder this morning on open which could confirm a double top. Yesterday's high is the number to look out for.

Hey MadDog your 270 followers must get up late there are only 13 people on this thread - do they live in the US?