Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Higherorlower - You are not alone. What you are going through is very normal for traders, especially if you have a limited supply of funds. I have no problems making trades on the sim, but when I go live I tend to have inertia. If you have confidence in your ability to read the market structure correctly and not enter trades on a whim, then over time you will become successful. The markets recently have been quite difficult to trade, so don't beat yourself up too badly.

Been there myself the way I got round it was to book a holiday, this was just so there were other distractions then limit the time in the markets so only trade for 2 hours in the morning afternoon or evening and also to go to the smallest size you can $5 Emini or similar after 4 weeks of this, only 2 on holiday, I was able to wait for a price or setup take it and not worry about missing a move I also took a more relaxed attitude to the trade giving it room to breathe rather than close hard stops.

Happy as a pig in the preverbial today spanking the market and my lad passed his GCSE maths It don't get better:clap:

I should've, I should've, I should've. :(

Now I am seeing that I could have made some money shorting at , or just after, the open. :)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

I should've, I should've, I should've. :(

Now I am seeing that I could have made some money shorting at , or just after, the open. :)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Absolutely
Plenty more setups to come if we go up then were going DOWN if we go down then were going UP

Gold is starting to look interesting for the long term short maybe in a week at a better price than now

The DOW still has 11565 in play by the way if we are to go Bear Market that would need to be hit this month

Been there myself the way I got round it was to book a holiday, this was just so there were other distractions then limit the time in the markets so only trade for 2 hours in the morning afternoon or evening and also to go to the smallest size you can $5 Emini or similar after 4 weeks of this, only 2 on holiday, I was able to wait for a price or setup take it and not worry about missing a move I also took a more relaxed attitude to the trade giving it room to breathe rather than close hard stops.

Happy as a pig in the preverbial today spanking the market and my lad passed his GCSE maths It don't get better:clap:

Well done to your lad a chip of the old block:)
I remember the feeling many moons ago