Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow is below 14,880

Sp500sept 1641 hard to believe we were at 1667 a blink of an eye ago

Last edited:
Well just to put the icing on the cake - the Dax isnt going back UP so sooner or later its going to keep on going DOWN. (Probably sooner ;) ).

i might leg it .....billy bull no mates at the mo

Dick, IWM (russell 2000 etf) is down 1.3% equivalent to dow being down 195pts.

IWM led the "rally"

was looking for sp500sept to be above 1648.5 for bullish outlook it is now 1638. it has done 16 handles before the cash market has opened

Last edited:
hope u caught it Dick, u lone bull

ha the ftse was a contrary little bu**er today :LOL:

end of month fri ...the dow is sitting on the edge of a cliff so we should soon know if the bulls are still up for it....i hope roy rogers rides in with a new trigger:)

the DOW's action recently has been a steady climb in the mornings and a sharp sell off into the close. Bulls have no chance whilst that pattern goes on. Today looks a bit different - it's not been doing much climbing - so maybe the bulls are holding fire and we might see them try to enter the fray later on. If they get over-run, or if there's another sharp sell-off (programme selling) then maybe man the lifeboats :LOL:.

the DOW's action recently has been a steady climb in the mornings and a sharp sell off into the close. Bulls have no chance whilst that pattern goes on. Today looks a bit different - it's not been doing much climbing - so maybe the bulls are holding fire and we might see them try to enter the fray later on. If they get over-run, or if there's another sharp sell-off (programme selling) then maybe man the lifeboats :LOL:.

hi Barjon

VIX at 16.22

@Ralph_Acampora

Historically, the 'call-to-arms' causes a market decline; but, once the 'canons roar', the market experiences a rally.

@Ralph_Acampora 26 Aug

On CNBC 'Closing Bell' I lowered my downside target for the DJIA from 13,333 to 12,000. This equates to a bear market.

Morning all.

If you have a look at the graph on this previous post it might give a clue to where the Dax is going. (8220).

We are within a whisker of 8200 - but will it recover this time?
The runes aren't good. (n)
Maybe kill another chicken for a second opinion. :LOL:

spx

horizontal support
will it hold ??
could go either way
2iijzuu.gif