Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm becoming happier with my targets.

Yesterday evening I made +10 on my journey home and, this afternoon, I took 18. Both times the index reversed within minutes ie. today, it has risen to 6450, while I entered at 6453 and I closed at 6435.

It's great to get home to see my trade stopped out but the account up correspondingly.

Thats always nice to see. (y)
Chalk one (two) up for the good guys.

i'd like to see ftse 460 close...not really the surge i thought we would get today ...overnight could provide the key ...who knows

Does anyone else see a pattern here ???

Dax hourly chart.

Attachments

• Dxh.jpg
    Dxh.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 182
ftse for august
3 trends
all you had to do was join up the dots
30 min
aw53cp.gif

now entered a new minor uptrend

a trading coach/mentor /guru will charge you alot of money to show you how to join up the dots
lol

thanks dentist,

i would be happy with 6470

did your PF charts help u to catch any of the rebound in indices?
sort of....
i belong to a traders group on facebook..it is a private group..if you want to join you have to be able to join the dots up....lol
jokin
somebody in the group,who is a fundamentals freak had highlighted the china pmi and the ez data..so we were on the lookout for a change in trend
howver,the linedot chart..30 min i posted shows up the reversal
so just went to p/f to confirm

ftse..sudden
this is how it looked
the last move downwards from 13 august
30 min data
5 points by 1 reversal
close plot

you can see..i like 30 min data for intraday index
note..the last push down was a pole and started to recoil...we get interested on 50% area..green line
then up above a reasonable semi catapult formed underneath at break of trendline
price coiled before it popped
this set up is usually to guide me..then we can go down to get the sweet spots
2ljgwlj.gif

It could be a tricky day to call today mate, being as it’s not only Friday but it’s also a bank holiday weekend, might be one of those days to hang up ya boots early and head off to the beer garden. I think the FTSE has been pretty solid around 6450 after the recent data. My concern is the failure to get back above 6460 decisively. For me, if I see a confident break above 6460 then I’ll consider jumping on a Long position looking for 6500 maybe even 6510. But if nothing much happens in the next couple of hours I’ll be heading to somewhere that is showing the Ashes and start my long weekend early. Enjoy!

ftse..sudden
this is how it looked
the last move downwards from 13 august
30 min data
5 points by 1 reversal
close plot

you can see..i like 30 min data for intraday index
note..the last push down was a pole and started to recoil...we get interested on 50% area..green line
then up above a reasonable semi catapult formed underneath at break of trendline
price coiled before it popped
this set up is usually to guide me..then we can go down to get the sweet spots

thanks dentist