Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Those bulls aren't pulling their weight today.

ha they have a lot to answer for ....ftse long term charts look like crud now but the dow might be heading for sub 14000 ....is this the side ways move postie? ....i had 14000 ish as a channel bottom for the year....might need a recalc :(

ha they have a lot to answer for ....ftse long term charts look like crud now but the dow might be heading for sub 14000 ....is this the side ways move postie? ....i had 14000 ish as a channel bottom for the year....might need a recalc :(

If we close at 14666 :devilish: and then go up I think the sideways move is still on.
Back up to 15,600 maybe 15,700.

The Dax is still in its channel I posted - but things dont look great.... I'm long dax at time of posting 8203 so I hope it does. The trade is based on charts my gut says it goes down. I try to trade the charts rather than gut feelings when possible, as eating a dodgy curry could cost me a lot of money.... :p

If we close at 14666 :devilish: and then go up I think the sideways move is still on.
Back up to 15,600 maybe 15,700.

The Dax is still in its channel I posted - but things dont look great.... I'm long dax at time of posting 8203 so I hope it does. The trade is based on charts my gut says it goes down. I try to trade the charts rather than gut feelings when possible, as eating a dodgy curry could cost me a lot of money.... :p

just clicked on the 666:LOL:

i may trade tomor but off on hol for 7 days in the sun early thurs (wife likes it... i sit in the fridge)

i might be able to connect from sunny spain but i hope i don't get snaffled like talbs:(

good luck all...from the lone bull:)

just had a squint at the wern stuff...weekly chart

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_433 Aug. 27 22.12.jpg
    ScreenHunter_433 Aug. 27 22.12.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 130

Morning all.
Dax 8232.
Theres a saying "No guts, no glory" but I think there should be another one that says "No chart, no profit". :smart:

Morning SD.

Hating the Dax at the moment - it's limper than a Harvester lettuce leaf.

Questions that never get a yes answer.
1. "Have you been to a Harvester before sir?"
2... please add to the list and keep me sane today.

Morning SD.

Hating the Dax at the moment - it's limper than a Harvester lettuce leaf.

Questions that never get a yes answer.
1. "Have you been to a Harvester before sir?"
2... please add to the list and keep me sane today.

:LOL:

Well lets hope the Dax bounces @ 8145 or its a long way down from there.....
The Dow seems relatively healthy, and the FTSE seems to be largely ignoring this sell off...

The Dow seems relatively healthy, and the FTSE seems to be largely ignoring this sell off...

Dax bounced @ 8142.5 gotta be liking that. :D
Lets hope it holds. :whistling

Dax break of 250/240 must have caused a huge amount of stop selling and may leave supply at that level

FTSE sept future has broken 6400 (6393)

MKS 1 year chart looks interesting

Last edited: