Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i'm watching aud employment announcement at 2:30 ....henry lui says wait for direction .... if it shoots up buy retrace if it shoots down sell retrace ....

I've moved my stop to 6534.3. Very close and it is, probably, triggering as I type. Still, it will lock in 10 points.

For a bit of fun have opened at 6528.3 with a target of 38.3 and a stoploss at 18.3

I have to go out and am switching off until later.

Good trading.

I've just opened a long on the FTSE @6488. Some dodgy after hours trading going on there.

the breakdown on ftse after nfp on friday
15 min data
6ejayq.gif

that trend gets tested in 6560 area

dax behaved differently
a flatline until tuesday ..then a big move down
now flatlining again
117907a.gif

a more impulsive move

blimey that's good trading malaguti

Cheers mate, I deleted the post as it sounded rather conceited "ooh look at me" but I should really have highlighted Dentists chart. Same peiodicity, just slightly higher box setting, but P&F is so great at saying when a trend has ended, (higlighted by the grey upward trend line )and 6600 was the first sell signal into a new downtrend
I've reattached the chart without any bravado this time.

Attachments

• FTSE 100.gif
    FTSE 100.gif
    69.8 KB · Views: 135
spot gold 15 min
wot next ??
we had 1275 area marked a few days ago..posted on another thread

24ecks8.gif

I see that my target was reached, so I have made a total of 30 points today.

I have mentioned in previous posts, the advantage of using targets when one has to be absent for a few hours. This last trade of mine, to be frank, I did not expect to win. But I did, and only because of using a target. If I had not done that I would be nursing a 10 point loss, now.

At the time, I did not see what I can see now. I thought to catch 10 points and be able to re-enter but I did not get the chance. I hope that you guys did well out of that fall.

Attachments

• Aug7 2013 FT.jpg
    Aug7 2013 FT.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 133
I see that my target was reached, so I have made a total of 30 points today.

I have mentioned in previous posts, the advantage of using targets when one has to be absent for a few hours. This last trade of mine, to be frank, I did not expect to win. But I did, and only because of using a target. If I had not done that I would be nursing a 10 point loss, now.

At the time, I did not see what I can see now. I thought to catch 10 points and be able to re-enter but I did not get the chance. I hope that you guys did well out of that fall.

excellent splitlink

Cheers mate, I deleted the post as it sounded rather conceited "ooh look at me" but I should really have highlighted Dentists chart. Same peiodicity, just slightly higher box setting, but P&F is so great at saying when a trend has ended, (higlighted by the grey upward trend line )and 6600 was the first sell signal into a new downtrend
I've reattached the chart without any bravado this time.

thank for that ...i've been using some free p&f intraday charts lately and although they are probably crap they do seem to highlight the support and resistance areas very well ...i do the bravo thing all the time:cheesy: