Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Only news that has broken is the leaked ZEW ! Sell off in the morning bid in the afternoon i reckon, standard set up !

There is a trend line catching the FTSE's fall at 6620 at 9am today.
It may creep up from there the rest of the day.

Only news that has broken is the leaked ZEW ! Sell off in the morning bid in the afternoon i reckon, standard set up !

yep, todays dax high is 8310, which is above yesterdays high, higher daily high. dax bull entry is usually a reliable trade. But dax is down and sp500 below buy pivot, must be something going on. SP500 june also hit weekly buy signal

might be longs dont want to own it into zew leak/release and they triggered the buy orders above 8300

Mind you if your trading with a spread betting company it may only get down to 6623.5 if your lucky - only the real traders get the full move. :LOL:

Has the ZEW been leaked?

Maybe it will be as expected or a slightly better number.

On Jan 22 of this year did the DAX not sell off heavily prior to the release of the ZEW and then surprise surprise the ZEW was very good and the DAX rises like
a Richard Branson rocket. I thought at the time some entities were
maybe well informed in advance and carried out some creative trading.

Personally, I have no idea.

Has the ZEW been leaked?

Maybe it will be as expected or a slightly better number.

On Jan 22 of this year did the DAX not sell off heavily prior to the release of the ZEW and then surprise surprise the ZEW was very good and the DAX rises like
a Richard Branson rocket. I thought at the time some entities were
maybe well informed in advance and carried out some creative trading.

Personally, I have no idea.

ZEW is always leaked and i mean ALWAYS all german numbers are its been like this forever ! Sometimes one part of it is better and the market will focus on that or if its worse they say they are going to cut rates so thats bullish, just depends what markets mood is generally , but u can bet this will be lower.

zew released yet no big move in indices or eurusd.

zew was 27.6 compared to exp 27.3

Last edited:
Was already in the market, these indices and EURUSD seems to have no interest going down so................................

The only way is up ! buy buy buy ! (y)

EURUSD surging higher 1.3024

delayed reaction

Dax down 34pts

FTSE minus 6pts