Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Laid back is not the word for it......!!
Awesome place. Cheap as chips. Coolies on the Beach daytime run around 50-75 Cents.
Seafood BBQ, Garlic Bread, Chips and Salad $3
Hotter than Thailand I thought. To say I'm Black is an understatement.

Anyway back to Shorting the Markets and earning next Winters festivities :D

Hello Jungerns,

Am looking to travel a bit if not this year most probably next. I have looked on the internet to find out much about this place and Thailand, I think Cambodia should be put on my hit list. So far my personal favorite place is Goa, India. Great people, great food, great prices and beautiful settings and weather.

My reasons other than the above are that people are so humble and willing to take time to help others. Unlike the great western world I live in where people will step over your lifeless body just to get to work so they can pay the bills to continue buying stuff they don't need. What did you think of the culture there?

I know its hugely off topic but all being friends here, could you tell me a story of a typical day, prices of food, food eaten, places to stay etc, any photo's would be good or good links you can think of.

Cheers and welcome back,

Lee

can't see much more upside .....guess i've lost the plot for now:(

no more upside, FTSE current range 30pts thats pretty modest, think we can get 10pts on the top? to make us hit 6660? i think so

dax range about 80pts, someoen can check a chart and say what its normal range is

Tepper on @SquawkCNBC: "Short sellers should be ready to shovel themselves out of the grave they dug themselves into."

haha i was just about to post this ! great comment !

Dow Jones break above 15120 keeps the upward momentum going for a target of 15170/75 & possibly 15244 (y)

Dax trendline looks constructive on a 4 hour

DAX TREND.PNG