Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i have been guilty in the past of not heeding news ...still am a bit but to be honest it puts me off ...i can't listen to that ransquak thing or i loose the plot ...too much info for me ...but yes i will take some heed of the near by announcements like ecb today and nfp....afraid i'm out of the box as they say ...

Well i don't like squawk services anyway , but i try to keep up with any available information , re the chart you've posted it is irrelevant cuz fundies have changed , US moved from a rescission to some growth , 3 programs of QE by the fed , IR lowered from 5% to near zero and so on ... , so there is a reason .

I once saw eddie george being cross examined by an MP about currency movements after a long discussion he admitted he had no idea why currencies move about, and he as governor of bank of england should know.

Well that's wrong , there is a reason for currency moves , that's why the cable dropped from 2.1 to 1.4 and UJ rose from 77 to 100 ... etc , he was speaking about minor moves maybe .

Well i don't like squawk services anyway , but i try to keep up with any available information , re the chart you've posted it is irrelevant cuz fundies have changed , US moved from a rescission to some growth , 3 programs of QE by the fed , IR lowered from 5% to near zero and so on ... , so there is a reason .

well we all see it differently

Well that's wrong , there is a reason for currency moves , that's why the cable dropped from 2.1 to 1.4 and UJ rose from 77 to 100 ... etc , he was speaking about minor moves maybe .

Hi Tar

Can you give me a fundamental out look on the Aussie dollar v U$D for next 12 months.

Won't hold you to it.:)

Thanks

P.S Catch everyone on Friday

Wow i pop out to get my hair cut and its all kicking off isnt it ! Think people need to realsie everyone has view, hence the market moves about or we wouldnt have market, although you cant really call current enviroment a "market"

Hi Tar

Can you give me a fundamental out look on the Aussie dollar v U$D for next 12 months.

Won't hold you to it.:)

Thanks

P.S Catch everyone on Friday

I don't know where its going bus if that's your point , but i don't ignore the news and FA and that's to save myself from saying : "wtf why it keeps going up? why what happened ? ... etc " , case in point the yen crosses lately didn't buy yes but didn't go short either .

in my opinion it's not the trading method that's important it's "the way you think" i think the whole world is corrupt and every bu**er wants to snaffle my money!

ha ha ....is dax 8100 still on the cards?...i've got a leave it or believe it line at 930:)

Not after the move in the Dow, the Dax is too high , i think the market will fade any rally as rate cut is all in, also chance of no rate cut, we all know it wont help the eurozone anyway, think we look for 7800. Hoping to snaffle a few points over the ECB! :LOL:

Not after the move in the Dow, the Dax is too high , i think the market will fade any rally as rate cut is all in, also chance of no rate cut, we all know it wont help the eurozone anyway, think we look for 7800. Hoping to snaffle a few points over the ECB! :LOL:

dow keeps testing 10700 area....

Well now we await Mr Draghi !

Not much movement in stock indices as already priced in. As Talbs says they are probably waiting to hear from Super Mario. Euro/USD spiked lower then much higher finding resistance around 1.32.

Oscar is bearish now on US indices and Gold.

sp500june at buy pivot. 1583.9

Dow cash close = FTSE 6406, so at 6448 = Dow +110pts

Russell +0.5%

EurUsd doesnt want to lay down right now, no point in fighting it we may see 1.3250/1.3280 today ! its wrong but no point fighting it !

i chose to snaffle the DOW to buy the risk breakout, I figured less event risk than FTSE from draghi