Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

today Russell is down heavy 0.6% yesterday it held up as down fell 90ish

russell down 1.4%

Last edited:
Out of the FTSE shorts, think market knows its oging to be same old smae old from Bernanke, Market lightening up ahead of the potential fireworks tomorrow !

fomc damp squib?

think the lack of any catalyst in FOMC caused the sell off and market seemed to know it would be lacking, I posted at 2.35pm that russell and SPY were below sell pivots

Russell is down 2% that gave us an early warning of what was coming

remember few weeks ago fed leaked some sensitive news early to selected banks?

Morning, think its best to sit on the sidelines until after ECB news conference so many scenarios that could unfold difficult to have a position, we are the upper end of the range here so could have a correction, but then again could make new highs if they launch new stimulus ! So all to play for. Still holding my short EurUsd stops above 1.3250.

morning Dick Lexic and Talbs

SP500june well below neutral levels and well below sell pivot

today we get US non farm

ECB draghi will he try to drive down eurusd

Russell well below 930 level.

Dax still 40pts within highest levels.

Dow close 14,701 = FTSE 6406

Last edited:
morning Dick Lexic and Talbs

SP500june well below neutral levels and well below sell pivot

today we get US non farm

ECB draghi will he try to drive down eurusd

Russell well below 930 level.

Dax still 40pts within highest levels.

Dow close 14,701 = FTSE 6406

Morning SD, Yep US markets look a sell but Dax still bullish for now, wont be long before that changes.

NFP is Tomorrow FYI

Morning CM long time no speak !

Hi Mate. Yeah I have been reworking my strategies, currently trading FTSE, DOW & OIL. put the FX on hold as quite frankly it was doing my head in with it's spastic schizo moves. Also took up running as well to build discipline lololol

GTTY