Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looking for these numbers to be hit before the end of March.

FTSE 6,258 to 6,291
DOW 13,980 to 14,005

I like your levels for the DOW and FTSE Bustech.
That would bring the SP500 to 1508, I'm hoping to see markets correct to these levels before the end
of March too!

still in the last throes of the ISA selling season so i guess there will still be a bit of new money to place for a bit - after that watch out, it's all looking pretty toppy at last.

They say the last cycle of a great bull run is the strongest. I've certainly seen that this month, continuing from the last three months. New record highs in indicies everyday is amazing.

Dow Reaches Eight Straight Up Days: Here’s What History Suggests Will Follow – Pretzel Logic

There is another interesting fact that goes with this: not one of these win streaks marked “the end,” and a major top. Some of them were followed by steep corrections, but in every single instance, the corrections were bought and ultimately resulted in a new high. In a few instances, seven consecutive advances did occur in close price proximity to an intermediate top — the most recent example being almost exactly a year ago. The INDU rallied seven straight days into mid-March of 2012, then sold off briefly before finally reaching a new high a month and a half later. From there, it embarked on a steep 10% correction.

Dow Reaches Eight Straight Up Days: Here’s What History Suggests Will Follow – Pretzel Logic | The Wall Street Examiner

Morning SD

We are starting to see more USD strength across a lot more countries now.
JPY been happening for a while now and GBP happened more recent.

Should start to see some broker down grades in US sectors, retail, manufacturing, etc
Which should see some fund and retail selling of US stocks.
That should cause DOW and SP to go lower, also I expect weaker earning in the next US quarter.
No big falls only corrective and part of a healthy market cycle.

Expect a very big move higher towards year end with the US importing a lot more into Asia.
Will go into more details another day on what and where.

Morning SD

We are starting to see more USD strength across a lot more countries now.
JPY been happening for a while now and GBP happened more recent.

Should start to see some broker down grades in US sectors, retail, manufacturing, etc
Which should see some fund and retail selling of US stocks.
That should cause DOW and SP to go lower, also I expect weaker earning in the next US quarter.
No big falls only corrective and part of a healthy market cycle.

Expect a very big move higher towards year end with the US importing a lot more into Asia.
Will go into more details another day on what and where.

morning bustech

I got 6500/6496 buy/sell pivots for ftse today

SP500 march 1554.3/53.3 as buy/sell US markets well above todays buy pivot.

IWM, russell 2000 broke out above 3 day flat top oscar carboni says this is bullish, since its a very broad index. Dow transports also strong and trending nicely.

hedging cost very low. do not know yet about recent fund inflows. market seems well bid but momentum weak. posted something earlier today about market performance subsequent to 8 consecutive up closes it is generally bullish

morning bustech

I got 6500/6496 buy/sell pivots for ftse today

SP500 march 1554.3/53.3 as buy/sell US markets well above todays buy pivot.

IWM, russell 2000 broke out above 3 day flat top oscar carboni says this is bullish, since its a very broad index. Dow transports also strong and trending nicely.

hedging cost very low. do not know yet about recent fund inflows. market seems well bid but momentum weak. posted something earlier today about market performance subsequent to 8 consecutive up closes it is generally bullish

6,500 was nice clean buy pivot, but stalled at 6,511
6,482 is a key volume area for this week so far

Dow Reaches Eight Straight Up Days: Here’s What History Suggests Will Follow – Pretzel Logic

There is another interesting fact that goes with this: not one of these win streaks marked “the end,” and a major top. Some of them were followed by steep corrections, but in every single instance, the corrections were bought and ultimately resulted in a new high. In a few instances, seven consecutive advances did occur in close price proximity to an intermediate top — the most recent example being almost exactly a year ago. The INDU rallied seven straight days into mid-March of 2012, then sold off briefly before finally reaching a new high a month and a half later. From there, it embarked on a steep 10% correction.

Looking at the SP500 chart for the same period last year 2012, its almost a mirror image of this years chart. SP500 peaking at the end or March then pulling back, going back up then having a correction in April.

Dax been a turnip all week while FTSE didn't even register a red tick so was due a pop. It was only 50pts from all time high earlier.

Good morning all

Went short yesterday FTSE at 6527, minimum stake with 30 point stop. Missed being stopped overnight by about 4 points. Almost at break even now.

Ian

Good morning all

Went short yesterday FTSE at 6527, minimum stake with 30 point stop. Missed being stopped overnight by about 4 points. Almost at break even now.

Ian

Morning Ian

6,482 is my key number for the rest of the week now, should be well supported there if we make it that low.

ASX bounced back today to correct the big difference between the DOW and FTSE

Well I did'nt expect to see the FTSE go to 6550 this mourning before the market opened. I was short 6533 from yesterdays close. Closed at a small profit, thanks to the drop at the open.
Still holding my SP500 short, waiting patiently with that one.

Something I learned today about monthly unemployment data.
In Australia we have a work force of 16 million.
But the monthly data is only taken from a sample size of 55,000 workers.
I guess it would be no different to the sample size data taken in the US and UK.

Also we had great unemployment number yesterday
RBA have now said there was an error in the data, with out giving any details of the data error.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

FTSE short from yesterday closed at 6504 for 23 points. Went against the trend so lucky to close in profit. Will look for a long entry with tight stop if an uptrend emerges.

Ian

FTSE very weak vs other indices so gone long at 6499. Will watch till DOW opening. 10 points away and I'm out. At least I am trading the trend for a change.

Ian