Anyone received this? (property searches)

andrew reynolds

in the last couple of days ive received a mailshot from andrew reynolds very kindly offering to take me under his wing and show me how to make millions by becoming his 'personal' student. ive galloped through the letter and by the end of it,not only am i going to be rolling in it in the next 18 months,he's invited me to join him on a sun-drenched tropical island for a holiday! all ive got to do is hand over the best part of two grand! and ive got three days to make up my mind. has anyone else been invited to take up this private student millionaire maker course? or is it basically the same package he churns out over and over again in different packaging? coz if its this easy im off to dust off my deckchair :D
Peter said:
I signed up for Andrews cash on demand system,

So far ive received 3 or 4 manuels, BUT Ive been a bit busy to really study it in detail as yet.

I get the impression hes more or less going to sell you his seminar type idea s of obtaining CDs, DVDs, Videos etc with licences and showing you how best to sell them.

Only breaks things down at a more slower pace to try and explain in more detail.

He mentioned to me He was considering offering some cheaper start up products.

I Sincerely Hope that he can do this as one can hopefully then test the waters without paying 4 to 6 K Upfront with his usual seminar idea.

He May however have just decided to go about selling his origional idea in a slower new formatt IF for eg his seminar ideas may have been oversold .

I Know Two of his students continue selling seminars.

I WOULD consider going ahead with one of these IF I can find two extra people to share costs.

Id consider say splitting a £6000 seminar idea between 4 of us.. I dont really want to have to pay over £2000 to try one of these ideas.

Other than what Ive said, the cash on demand system is a bit SLOW as it may take 6 to 12 months before you get the info you need.

At least with the seminar idea you can start straight away.

I believe theres another one with Tim Lowe this weekend.

I was considering it with another t2w member, BUT I wanted 1 to 2 others to help share costs IF it would have been possible to arrange.

Its a bit late NOW !

cheers Pete

I have a bag of magic beans. Anyone who would like to know what I know call now: introductory offer GBP 2,000 (exl VAT). Sorry no refunds.

ArthurD said:
I have a bag of magic beans. Anyone who would like to know what I know call now: introductory offer GBP 2,000 (exl VAT). Sorry no refunds.
cheques in the post,cant wait! lol

hello
is there anyone here still using the cash on the demand course or more importantly, made any money out of it? I signed up to it over a year ago, these posts seem a bit dated; i was wondering whether there was still interest in this thread?

Last edited:
Cash on Demand

hello
is there anyone here still using the cash on the demand course or more importantly, made any money out of it? I signed up to it over a year ago, these posts seem a bit dated; i was wondering whether there was still interest in this thread?

Proceed with great caution Cindy. Success is always possible and attainable whenever we're willing to take the necessary risks and put in the required effort.

Whilst this 'system' may produce results, I've looked into it myself and in order to get it to work in order to generate the sort of '£££ results' Andrew Reynolds advertises, you'll need to do a lot more than is often glibly suggested.
(n)