Anyone here uses the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo?

My system/strategy has been in the making for over a year, I am excited to see how much it has progressed.

I didn't think too much about trading strategy, just subscribed to paid signals from MT5 community, glad that my broker Hot Forex support automatic MQL5 integration..

i use the cloud along with the adx and parabolic sar and works great for trending markets...of course it doesnt work in ranging markets so you need to to just trade the range or stay out of the market .ie...i just bought audcad since it was near the bottom of the range and now im being rewarded handsomely....simple as that.

I'm using ichimoku with some success. I like to enter a trade two bars above or two below the cloud for a short. I need at least one other catalyst to confirm. It might be fundamental or some technical like a dip from a new high breaking out, cup and handle breakout, reaction to news, or maybe just consistent action in a single direction. I love a price just out of the cloud riding the top bollinger band if I can catch it early enough. I prefer trading with the general market and I keep an eye on the S&P. If it slows or reverses, I'll tighten my stop. I use parabolic sar as a guide, but tighten beyond the parabolic sar if my instinct so tells me. I use mostly the 10 min and daily chart. The more choppy the market, the shorter my trades. Flat areas on the cloud usually offer strong resistance and support.