Anyone heard of Savi Trading?

Actually I was joking, it's not in the slightest bit shocking. If they're prepared to get murderers off on some silly technicality and let them loose to do the same thing again then a land banking scam wouldn't bother their morals.

ALL I ASK IS BASIC RATE FOR MY TIME £6 PER HOUR IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED CONTACT ME.

This reminded me of "zenda the venda" (the man who lives in a lake)

"Those guys charging 3K for a crap course are ripping you off, I only charge one tenth of that"

The more sceptical members at T2W might find it hard to believe that someone who claims to have the skills to make more money than you can shake a stick at, would need to charge 6 quid an hour training muppets.

:LOL:

They're another one of these train you to trade firms. Alond with Amplify, Headway and the (allegedly bankrupt) TCA Markets. Nothing wrong with paying to learn, but they do seem like an easy option for the company in that they need not risk a penny of their capital whilst taking £3500 of yours.

My opinion is that trading courses are useless. If you were a good trader would you waste your time teaching others to trade or spend your time trading?:clap:

My opinion is that trading courses are useless. If you were a good trader would you waste your time teaching others to trade or spend your time trading?:clap:

No doubt about it.
It makes me laugh when I find companies telling us that they will teach people how to trade... ;)

I'm not sure how real the foundation is, they have used some stock photos to give the impression they have projects in Nepal.

Attachments

• savi foundation.jpg
    savi foundation.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 430
Guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous on here now I have been reading this forum for a while now, and thought i would step in now. I joined savi over 6 months and have got to know the guys on the floor as well as the partners pretty well. They do not lie when they sell the product, and honestly, i could not have asked for anything more from them. They backed me, they have a great floor, alot of experience on the floor which to me has been a great place to learn.

People on here seem to be slagging them off. Now i find it funny how people like escobar can slag them off, while trying to sell his service at 6 pounds an hour. I find this very funny and is just a true example of how people can hide behind aliases to try and promote their own products, and make others look bad. PBoyles too, after doing some detective work on him too, see he is/has been affiliated with Amplify. Now i dont know why you find it fun to sit here and just try and be a detective. Mate, noone is paying you to do this sh1t, if anything you are just sitting there wasting your time. You seem to have an opinion on Trading firms, maybe it is the experience you have had, i am not sure, or maybe you are part of amplify, but mate you should get a life and do something decent with your life rather than just sitting here and being inspector clousea. And club, funny how you pop up once London stone started and are he to badmouth everyone apart for them. Again people coming on as bullsh1t alliases!

Not sure about their other businesses but I did go to a charity event they organised in june, and as for the college, as far as I know, it is a new venture and they concentrate on accountancy, but I may be mistaken.

Guys get a grip, as you are making yourselves look like idiots!

Guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous on here now I have been reading this forum for a while now, and thought i would step in now. I joined savi over 6 months and have got to know the guys on the floor as well as the partners pretty well. They do not lie when they sell the product, and honestly, i could not have asked for anything more from them. They backed me, they have a great floor, alot of experience on the floor which to me has been a great place to learn.

People on here seem to be slagging them off. Now i find it funny how people like escobar can slag them off, while trying to sell his service at 6 pounds an hour. I find this very funny and is just a true example of how people can hide behind aliases to try and promote their own products, and make others look bad. PBoyles too, after doing some detective work on him too, see he is/has been affiliated with Amplify. Now i dont know why you find it fun to sit here and just try and be a detective. Mate, noone is paying you to do this sh1t, if anything you are just sitting there wasting your time. You seem to have an opinion on Trading firms, maybe it is the experience you have had, i am not sure, or maybe you are part of amplify, but mate you should get a life and do something decent with your life rather than just sitting here and being inspector clousea. And club, funny how you pop up once London stone started and are he to badmouth everyone apart for them. Again people coming on as bullsh1t alliases!

Not sure about their other businesses but I did go to a charity event they organised in june, and as for the college, as far as I know, it is a new venture and they concentrate on accountancy, but I may be mistaken.

Well Stevie the facts are that Savi Trading had a first gazette issued by Companies House to strike them off, they lied about the reasons for it and were caught out. Savi Asset Management is a dormant company despite all the big talk. Savi Foundation has faked some photos on its website to give the impression is it running aid projects in Nepal. Tell me which of those statements is incorrect.

So regardless of who any of us work for or are/were associated with the facts remain the same and cant be denied.

Lol, so bascially you have just done what you claim everyone else is doing... nice one :)

You'll notice that I 'badmouth' all prop trading companies including London stone. No beginners should pay for prop trading, I have made that clear many a time on the london stone thread.

Im glad your experience has been beneficial, well done for being one of the few that survive 6 months of trading.

Unfortunately, the facts speak for themselves :)

well yes, the first gazette or whatever it is called was issued a few months back. they are still in business so not sure what relevance it holds, and i think pboyles just clutching onto it as are you guys. I have never come on here and badmouthed anyone, so again you stand corrected. i am just saying, i joined them in good faith and they have delivered, and after getting to know they guys here well, feel they are getting pretty hard done by on here, esp when alot of it is crap anyone. For newbies, i would recommend, do your homework and go and visit anyone. there is value in paying, but go and see everyone, and make a decision

well yes, the first gazette or whatever it is called was issued a few months back. they are still in business so not sure what relevance it holds, and i think pboyles just clutching onto it as are you guys. I have never come on here and badmouthed anyone, so again you stand corrected. i am just saying, i joined them in good faith and they have delivered, and after getting to know they guys here well, feel they are getting pretty hard done by on here, esp when alot of it is crap anyone. For newbies, i would recommend, do your homework and go and visit anyone. there is value in paying, but go and see everyone, and make a decision

Did they tell you they were FSA registered when you joined?

they never said they were fsa regulated nor did they ever have it on the site when i looked. from my understanding prop firms do not have to be regulated.

They for sure never told me, and i just asked a couple of trainees here, who said they werent told. people on this site do make things up to make each other look bad. i could sit here and say, amplify or london stone or lgi etc etc told people they are regulated, and everyone is gonna read this a believe me. I dont think any of you guys are bad people, and seem to be enjoying investigating firms etc, but i would say that that is same of the partners of savi. dont feel they are bad people either, just trying to build a business up by doing the right thing, and that is offering a very good environment to learn within and nurture.

Genuine question, as I don't fully understand the in's and out's of regulation and finance investments, but... can they have an asset management part of their company and recruit people into their hedge funds if none of is is FSA regulated?

It seems as though the Asset Management link from the bottom of their website has disapeared... big brother is watching !