Anyone heard of Savi Trading?

Guys, had a call today from London Stone Trading, they are part of a FSA registered company. They have 2 offices in the city, one for retail trading and prop trading? Any opinions/reviews to report, or anyone been on it?

Guys, had a call today from London Stone Trading, they are part of a FSA registered company. They have 2 offices in the city, one for retail trading and prop trading? Any opinions/reviews to report, or anyone been on it?

I've had a look at their website. I would avoid it.

But hey, it's your money (possibly), so do what you want.

Just out of curiosity what is wrong with serviced offices? These serviced office companies look decent enough and so do some of the businesses that operate within them.

Serviced offices are quite nice from my experience - starting cost usually anywhere from £85 per square foot - so definately not cheap!

An interesting topic for your first ever post.

You are not highly suspect beehatch, not highly suspect at all.

Just out of curiosity what is wrong with serviced offices?

There's nothing wrong with serviced offices, however, the main problem is that many busineses operating from serviced office space have no actual physical presence, other than a postal address.

Unless you turn up and knock on the door you have no idea if theyre paying £85 a square foot for actual office space, or £85 a month for a virtual presence.

Just out of curiosity what is wrong with serviced offices? These serviced office companies look decent enough and so do some of the businesses that operate within them.

Serviced offices are quite nice from my experience - starting cost usually anywhere from £85 per square foot - so definately not cheap!

Exactly, very cheap and you don't have to sign a long lease so you can disappear very quickly if necessary.

Actually it is £579 for 4 weeks. Then you should try and become their proprietary trader and only pay the difference of £200 for the first installment. Then you have a demo account of 50k which you need to consistenly only achieve 10%. Once you can do this, you will be able to trade company funds, and pay back the course fees from the profits earned.

It offers a 7 days money back guarantee, and their wealth management group are fsa regulated.

Live support from 7am to 9pm, call me a fool but this is a good deal, and I have read the negative comments by some members, and I remember the same people making negative comments about London Global Investments. They dont have a word good to say about any one.

I ask all the people who are negative about London stone trading, so if they are not legit, who in the right mind is legit'? and which company do they recommend? I love to hear this.

Best Regards
Alum

Actually it is £579 for 4 weeks. Then you should try and become their proprietary trader and only pay the difference of £200 for the first installment. Then you have a demo account of 50k which you need to consistenly only achieve 10%. Once you can do this, you will be able to trade company funds, and pay back the course fees from the profits earned.

It offers a 7 days money back guarantee, and their wealth management group are fsa regulated.

Live support from 7am to 9pm, call me a fool but this is a good deal, and I have read the negative comments by some members, and I remember the same people making negative comments about London Global Investments. They dont have a word good to say about any one.

I ask all the people who are negative about London stone trading, so if they are not legit, who in the right mind is legit'? and which company do they recommend? I love to hear this.

Best Regards
Alum

it may be appealing to some and may not be appealing to others. I dont think one can be blamed for being negative towards these prop/trader training houses simply as there are many rip-off merchants out there and its hard for the novice trader to see the wood for the trees so therefore the natural reaction is to start negative til proven otherwise.

im not suggesting that savi trading are non legit. tho i do question how can someone be taught how to demo trade consistently 10% simply by paying a couple of thousand and 4 months training.

the guys behind savi trading are city professionals and they seemn experienced in what they are doing and as i said, this approach may appeal or may not appeal.

i know about them because i went to their open days. they ran through introductions of what they do and how the structure works, however, on that occassion it didnt seem the right thing for me to pursue.

at the end of the open day, the recruitment guy did seem very "sale-sy" and, being a sales guy myself, didnt feel right. for the course fees, and the lots that are allowed to be traded, it just seemed like they are taking my money and giving a part of it back to me to trade with.

after the experience, i do feel that they are one of the better ones around but the whole sector i believe is flawed in their business model.

just my 2 pips

...and the same people who made negative comments about GTEX Global and City Financial Traders and look what happened to them. Savi were in the process of being struck off just a few days ago and lied about the reasons for Companies House taking action against them.

Just give them your money and find out for yourself. After all you only have to consistently make 10%, what could possibly go wrong?

Best Regards
Alum

I do not know about savi trading, but london stone trading ltd, their deal seems rather fair to me. Some one said you rather spend £3000 on books, are you trying to buy a book made out of gold?

Anyway its only £579 pounds for a 4 weeks course, and then if you apply for the proprietary trader programe, it is only £200 more for this first month.

You will need to make 10% on 50k demo account and then they will set u up with real money and company funds.

They have 7 proven methods, and one of them is the 2% club, yes that is 2% not 10.

They make their money when you make money using their methods with their money.

If you got a bit of a brain to learn and about 700 pounds with some faith in your self, then this is the real deal. Yes I will invest my money to this course but it is all about making calculated risks in life to move forward, not watching over the fence like some of you guys here.

Best Regards
Alum

...and the same people who made negative comments about GTEX Global and City Financial Traders and look what happened to them. Savi were in the process of being struck off just a few days ago and lied about the reasons for Companies House taking action against them.

Just give them your money and find out for yourself. After all you only have to consistently make 10%, what could possibly go wrong?

To be honest, I would be careful about what you read on these forums, as there seems to be a lot of sceptical people on here. Over the past year, a lot of firms have received negative comments, such as not lasting, and offering bad services etc. I must admit, some of them are scams, and these get caught out quickly (hence Gtex Global and City Financial traders are already out of business, despite only starting at the start of the year), whereas some are legitimate companies (Schneiders, Futex, Savi, Amplify), to name a few, based on the fact they have been running a number of years. The fact that they are still around after such a period says to me they are not in it to take your money and disappear – this is the problem for any new company that comes into this industry, but as these firms have now been running and growing for a sustained period I feel it is safe to say they are not scams. As I say, there are a lot of people who spend all their time in slagging others off, hence I would read some of the comments with a pinch of salt.

I have joined one of the above firms, and I must say I am more than happy with the training I have received. I do not wish to say which one, as I do not feel I need to be selling their product for them or seem biased, but the mentors have been great, training material great as well, to the point where I AM trading and creating an income for myself. There are some UNBIASED tips which I would give to someone who is looking at these firms to help make up their mind as to whether to join a programme or not.

1. Do not listen to the cynics on here. Make up your own mind. The people who sit on here badmouthing firms do not usually have anything else better to do or have alterior motives.
2. Do research into the firm, i.e. speak to people at the firm. Meet the mentors. Go and see the office. Basically see them in action as this is the best way to see them. Some firms have seminars. I think you are better off going to see them during the trading day, as that way there is nothing they can hide because you can meet some of the traders on the floor, etc.
3. Go through the contract with a fine comb, I know I did. If you are trading their money, you should not be liable for any losses which is incredibly important. Also, make sure your steps are highlighted to you clearly, in terms of trading firm capital etc. I know a lot of people say they will not give you capital to trade, It may be true in some cases, but I must state that with my firm I have been given capital to trade, so as long as you meet the targets they set then it should happen.
4. See all the different firms to get a better idea as to which firm may fit in with what you want.
5. I did the course on the trading floor, which I think is a massive benefit, as you are amongst the traders and mentors. This is a must in my eyes.
6. If you are looking to do something remotely, I think it is important that you do not sign up just by the phone call, if at all possible make sure you go in and see the set-up as this way you can judge for yourself whether they are what they say or not.

There are some other newish firms around like LGI, London stone trading etc. I feel these are too new to build up a track record (in that they have only been running for as long as GTEX, etc), but I certainly think the above 4 are worth looking into, as they are a lot more established.

Hope this helps. Trading is not an easy game, you can try and invest the money and learn yourself, but I felt I wanted to try and do it properly, rather than lose a bit of money and think I did not know what I am doing, and leave trading forever because of that. Any questions, please PM me. Good luck!!

just to put the record straight with savi, i recently went on a city trading experience day provided by savi. there i met the 2 co-owners and many of the traders, i can assure u this is a real and established firm that can be trusted.

just to put the record straight with savi, i recently went on a city trading experience day provided by savi. there i met the 2 co-owners and many of the traders, i can assure u this is a real and established firm that can be trusted.

Did you ask about the First Gazette during your extensive due diligence?