anyone heard of London Global Investments

I don't know who wrote their recruitment ads - looking at the Reed.co.uk site I can see trainee misspelt as trainne, their lecturer's surname as Osbourne (when it is actually Osborn - I checked). The claim is that the broker have a OTE of a minimum of £100K for the year and considering you will approximately minus £1to2K at 6 months with 3 months trading, how you will make it to £100K plus by the years end is laughable. To LGI I would say "Come on guys at least proof read what you publish"

I don't know who wrote their recruitment ads - looking at the Reed.co.uk site I can see trainee misspelt as trainne, their lecturer's surname as Osbourne (when it is actually Osborn - I checked). The claim is that the broker have a OTE of a minimum of £100K for the year and considering you will approximately minus £1to2K at 6 months with 3 months trading, how you will make it to £100K plus by the years end is laughable. To LGI I would say "Come on guys at least proof read what you publish"

They are new at this business and it appears that they did not learn to trade except to load a chart with indicators, so now they want to teach others their impressive skills and to get paid far more than they could ever earn at trading.

They are new at this business and it appears that they did not learn to trade except to load a chart with indicators, so now they want to teach others their impressive skills and to get paid far more than they could ever earn at trading.

I agree with you. They are using the mirage of hope to bait poor unsuspecting folks!

Hi Guys

I worked with LGI from the 14th Of February. Anyone want to ask me any questions ??

I am sure that after two weeks of immersion to trading you have a ton of information to share, so please go ahead and enlighten us.

Reading all of this is unbelievable do you guys really have time in your lives to comment on let's face it what you don't know! you must have extremely sad lives. I have been training with LGI for a month now and really must say you could not be further from the truth. The lecturers and facilities are excellent. Only a fool would deem this viable as a scam. I commend LGI for not entertaining these comments.

Reading all of this is unbelievable do you guys really have time in your lives to comment on let's face it what you don't know! you must have extremely sad lives. I have been training with LGI for a month now and really must say you could not be further from the truth. The lecturers and facilities are excellent. Only a fool would deem this viable as a scam. I commend LGI for not entertaining these comments.

Can I pop around next Monday to give an unbiased (albeit skeptical, knowledgeable, and non-gullible) viewpoint for t2w? Completely serious offer.

Also as a trader proving you have a qualification in technical analysis with the IFTA exam is defiantly a benefit this is the only development program that gives that opportunity! And the exam fees are included in the program FYI.

Also as a trader proving you have a qualification in technical analysis with the IFTA exam is defiantly a benefit this is the only development program that gives that opportunity! And the exam fees are included in the program FYI.

so?

Possibilities:

a) London Global Investments is a legitimate company and wants its traders to continue for a while. In which case this qualification is pointless and a really really stupid waste of company funds

b) London Global Investments is not, in which case it is helpfully giving its trainees this qualification, however...

THIS QUALIFICATION IS STILL POINTLESS. NO ONE CARES ABOUT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT SOME STUPID TA QUALIFICATION. DO YOU THINK BREVAN ****ING HOWARD TAKE YOU ON AS A SWAPTIONS FOLIO MANAGER ON THE BASIS OF SOME RETARDED VOODOO CRAP?

Not sure if you're an unethical **** or just a total moron

Can I pop around next Monday to give an unbiased (albeit skeptical, knowledgeable, and non-gullible) viewpoint for t2w? Completely serious offer.

Good idea! call them and arrange it I'm sure you will be welcome as there is nothing to hide. By the way sceptical is with a C not a K FYI. Hope to see you monday.

Behead Arabiannights!

He is a traitor to the English way of spelling.
He is probably a spy for forexfactory as well

Off with his head!

Sorry, but that IFTA exam is worthless.

The reason is simple. 95% of the books/seminars and the like teach traditional technical analysis, text book examples etc. But most traders struggle, or rather 10% generally make 90% of the available gains and the other 90% fight over the remaining balance of just 10%.

Why is this, because the 90% look at the markets from the traditional point of view, especially when it comes to TA. But the other 10% are doing things differently, and that's the real key to succussful trading - take something the masses are using and use it in different ways. No course will ever teach you that which is why I said the course is a waste of time, unless you want a simple introduction to technical analysis but then you can get that for £50 by buying 2-3 books and reading them in the bath or on the loo.