anyone heard of London Global Investments

It costs less than £500 to get that qualification so that should be one indication of it's value. I doubt very much if it will open any doors employment wise as a trader. Maybe someone who is in the business of hiring traders could comment further. In any case even if it was a useful qualification why pay ten times more to get it? Remember a demo account is free so why pay a premium for that?

It costs less than £500 to get that qualification so that should be one indication of it's value. I doubt very much if it will open any doors employment wise as a trader. Maybe someone who is in the business of hiring traders could comment further. In any case even if it was a useful qualification why pay ten times more to get it? Remember a demo account is free so why pay a premium for that?

For some reason I suspect that the excellent traders did not take the course......

I thinks this is wonderful opportunity!!!!

Unfortunately, I have no moneys for this job :cry:

I fink important to pay for education .... noone can take away can they?

Many thank you

Hello all,

Im a newbie on this forum, and wanted to know if anyone has heard of London Global Investments (http://www.londonglobalinvestments.com). is it/are they any good.

They are advertising for Trainee FX Traders through many recruitment agencies. They are offering a 6 month development and employment contract with basic pay, but you have to pay £5,000 for the STA diploma and Simulated Demo trading.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Hey there Gustav!! :clap:

I been to demonstration ....real impressive don't you think?

I hopes you Gustav ..... maybe no :eek:

I make through examination where they ask difficults questions like how much profit can I make? I puts how long a piece of string :D

Anyways, I makes it but now need moneys ..... maybe babushka can helps ... she quite old so don't need so much (y)

Hopes to see you soon

Many thank you

Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months so you if your not happy!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

Hey there Gustav!!

I been to demonstration ....real impressive don't you think?

I hopes you Gustav ..... maybe no :eek:

I make through examination where they ask difficults questions like how much profit can I make? I puts how long a piece of string

Anyways, I makes it but now need moneys ..... maybe babushka can helps ... she quite old so don't need so much (y)

Hopes to see you soon

Many thank you

Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission trading company funds!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months so you if your not happy!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

yeah-shrimp.jpg

On their website they claim that Rahul Khanna is head of training, a previous poster said he was a level 3 CFA. There is nobody by that name on the CFA register.

I don't think having instructors with a level 3 CFA is relevant to prospective trainees, what is relevant is that the company feels it necessary to mislead people in order to get them to sign up. Remember they have also apparently misled people with their Novus sponsorship claims.

I'm afraid it's a familiar story in this business.

:clap:

Tradesupport, I tried to warn you that there's no point in carrying on once pboyles notices you. In these situations:

1. If you're a mug punter, you're just making yourself look more and more silly.

2. If you're from the company under question, posing as someone interested, you will not be doing your firm any favours. It will simply become more and more exposed.

Either way, pboyles always wins, because he's telling the truth. Move along.

:clap: :clap:

Hi I have discussed this with LGI and you are all welcome to join us at the public open day on the 16Th of Feb from 1900 to 2200 if you want to raise your points in person to the directors, lecturers and the back office staff. Hope you can make it. Regards. I'm also looking forward to your post on this matter after the open day I am 100 percent sure your opinions will reverse!

How about they just come on here and explain why they feel the need to run two separate companies, there's no logical reason for doing it unless the training company is a profit making enterprise.

Hope you're enjoying your course.

I'm on the feb programme. I know all the facts met all the associates and staff everything is correct and legitimate. You should attend the open day before passing judgment.