Any young traders in Clapham?

m_grindy

Is there anyone in Clapham/Balham/Wandsworth area who is keen to meet up and discuss anything trading related? I'm relatively new to trading but had quite bit of success so far, but think it would very useful to bounce ideas off other people...

Let us know,

Mike

You missed the recent Chessington meet which is just down the A3/20 minutes walk from Chessington South station... keep an eye out for future meets. :)

Is there anyone in Clapham/Balham/Wandsworth area who is keen to meet up and discuss anything trading related? I'm relatively new to trading but had quite bit of success so far, but think it would very useful to bounce ideas off other people...

Let us know,

Mike

hey Mike,

I'm in the Clapham area...

Iceman

Maybe if a few more people reply and we can get a little group together it would be worth doing a meet in the near future

Hey guys, I'm just about to start out in the world of trading (new job starting next month) but I'd be up for tagging along although I won't be particularly useful for ideas bouncing quite yet I don't think. I'm down in Balham so let me know if anything gets organised. Thanks.

Iceman,

Doing well mate thanks. Was great on the last meetup so will look forward to and wait for you to give me a shout. See what 2be(dennis) and marek is upto as well.

Hey guys, I'm just about to start out in the world of trading (new job starting next month) but I'd be up for tagging along although I won't be particularly useful for ideas bouncing quite yet I don't think. I'm down in Balham so let me know if anything gets organised. Thanks.

As long as you can drink and laugh you'll be fine. Pop along, it's a public bar and I'm sure you'll be made welcome by all.

Shadowninja,

Anytime in August is fine with me.

Since nobody's posted, I will set up a thread. I can organise a **** up in a brewery. But can I organise a bunch of level headed traders to meet up? We'll see. :D

Since nobody's posted, I will set up a thread. I can organise a **** up in a brewery. But can I organise a bunch of level headed traders to meet up? We'll see. :D

Good, get it organized. I will be there. I know iceman will be and theres also a few I know on here that may like to come along.

You blew us out last time on the last hour.:confused: Dont lettuce down this time dude.
(y)

I did text 2be but got no reply, what about Mark and Richard, don't they want to come also?

Iceman,

Doing well mate thanks. Was great on the last meetup so will look forward to and wait for you to give me a shout. See what 2be(dennis) and marek is upto as well.

As long as you can drink and laugh you'll be fine. Pop along, it's a public bar and I'm sure you'll be made welcome by all.

Shadowninja,

Anytime in August is fine with me.

Yup I'm keen for a Clapham meet up too. It's a lot easier to get to without a car than Chessington. Hopefuly we can arrange this soon if anyone else can is more keen for Clap rather than Chessington.