Any reviews on John Bartlett 2 Day Residential “Hands on” Live Trading course?

Took me 5 days, 10-15 trade per day, all depends on the budget set out for the day....Thanks to 24/7 chats and guidance from John Bartlett!
As for this week, stuck with the same money management scheme.....another 3%.......not bad going for somebody new to the trade!

Took me 5 days, 10-15 trade per day, all depends on the budget set out for the day....Thanks to 24/7 chats and guidance from John Bartlett!
As for this week, stuck with the same money management scheme.....another 3%.......not bad going for somebody new to the trade!

Prove it,just show us you can trade. Another new posters backing up a course. Mr Bartlett butted in in a thread and was invited to join but chose not to.Just one of the many who talks a good show,but produces nothing. Saboy please dont respond aggresively to me, I am only asking what should be asked in a nice way that could benefit all of us here ion t2win and would be a good advert for his training.

hey all

I've been on a JB Course....about 4-5 years ago when I was warming up again after a few years out of trading and just fancied a warm up alongside my renewed research

The thing with JB is not just the course ...he tells it straight with lots of support and help .... and that is appreciated by a lot of his attendees....no B*llsh*t

I can see why a lot of the more experienced guys here will be sceptical and In fact I would be if I hadnt attended a course a while back and greatly appreciated his advice and feedback to me at the time

as long as those courses dont get to expensive its a pretty good all round intro to trading with some belt and braces systems thrown in...

N

Its interesting after such a time you still consider it worthwhile. Do you think it actually helped or was it you that developed and changed. Your methods seem very contrarian to his.

Its interesting after such a time you still consider it worthwhile. Do you think it actually helped or was it you that developed and changed. Your methods seem very contrarian to his.

it was useful to just bounce some ideas off someone and
get some confidence and ideas back

I dont trade JB's systems or strategies but to me the real value in some courses and seminars is talking to the instructor informally - almost interrogation at times (sorry to all the people I have interrogated over the years :eek:)

I was on the Steve Ward High performance Trader seminar at the London Expo recently and the 30min "post seminar" informal chat and Q&A with Steve was as valuable as the course itself....

just me ....

N

it was useful to just bounce some ideas off someone and
get some confidence and ideas back

I dont trade JB's systems or strategies but to me the real value in some courses and seminars is talking to the instructor informally - almost interrogation at times (sorry to all the people I have interrogated over the years :eek:)

I was on the Steve Ward High performance Trader seminar at the London Expo recently and the 30min "post seminar" informal chat and Q&A with Steve was as valuable as the course itself....

just me ....

N

Thanks,but surely the money could be better spent if you no longer use his strats or do u think it offers good value. And now you mention steve ward, who is linked to nic macdonald. You think these guys can trade and are all genuine, I dont see many on this site singing their praises after any length of time

Last edited:
Thanks,but surely the money could be better spent if you no longer use his strats or do u think it offers good value. And now you mention steve ward, who is linked to nic macdonald. You think these guys can trade and are all genuine, I dont see many on this site singing their praises after any length of time

fair do's...

If JB is not offering a reasonably priced service these days to newbies then I step down ....I have no affiliation with him or his products aside from buying a few about 5 years ago and I am commenting on past performance here

Steve Ward is a motivational Trading coach and admitted at the seminar he doesnt trade that much as he is 100% busy with his coaching business...he never mentioned or tried to sell any trading system or Trader that he recommended to learn from (although the room was full of experienced traders)

I found the Coaching seminar from Steve useful but I did not go there to get strategies...

Who's nic Macdonald ? ....we asked who was the best trader he had ever worked with and that name was not mentioned

N

fair do's...

If JB is not offering a reasonably priced service these days to newbies then I step down ....I have no affiliation with him or his products aside from buying a few about 5 years ago and I am commenting on past performance here

Steve Ward is a motivational Trading coach and admitted at the seminar he doesnt trade that much as he is 100% busy with his coaching business...he never mentioned or tried to sell any trading system or Trader that he recommended to learn from (although the room was full of experienced traders)

I found the Coaching seminar from Steve useful but I did not go there to get strategies...

Who's nic Macdonald ? ....we asked who was the best trader he had ever worked with and that name was not mentioned

N

Nick McDonald is a geeza from NZ, he Owns Trade with Precision, he runs training and mentoring programs which are excellent getting rigt down and into it. In addition to this he holds weekly market outlooks for both fx and futures and he is usually right. Unlike some education firms he is a good educator, and emphasises the fact that traders do have do some work every day if only to look for setups. There is no such thing as a greedy and lazy trader who succeeds. I can provide this forum with a few links to get you on his maillist but only if you greedy lazy barstewards can be bothered to pm me.(y)

Nick McDonald is a geeza from NZ, he Owns Trade with Precision, he runs training and mentoring programs which are excellent getting rigt down and into it. In addition to this he holds weekly market outlooks for both fx and futures and he is usually right. Unlike some education firms he is a good educator, and emphasises the fact that traders do have do some work every day if only to look for setups. There is no such thing as a greedy and lazy trader who succeeds. I can provide this forum with a few links to get you on his maillist but only if you greedy lazy barstewards can be bothered to pm me.(y)

perhaps you could show us lazy barstewards how good his methods are and call a few trades out,you can even pm them if you wish

Like I fecking said el poncio flasho , PM.:LOL:

you really are a comedian. You really think Im fishing ey pal. You have been pulled up and come up short just like many before you.If you like we can go head to head on a live thread or skype,whatever. Or if you like just enter the t2win comp,or open a zulu account, or a demo with a broker.How many more options do you want.Just go away and come back with new name and start again and try and learn some manners. I see you use to recommend Nic Macdonald as well. Hmm who are u

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am new on the forum and have just seen you mentioning Nik McDonald. I am on his free newsletter and have found his video updates fabulous. But I am in Oz so I know the market here much better than your educators in the UK...

But each to their own, there are a lot of great educators, just got to sort through the filth first I guess.

Hi Guys,

I am new on the forum and have just seen you mentioning Nik McDonald. I am on his free newsletter and have found his video updates fabulous. But I am in Oz so I know the market here much better than your educators in the UK...

But each to their own, there are a lot of great educators, just got to sort through the filth first I guess.

As regards the Jon Barlett course it probably would not make good sense to travel all the way fron Oz to a residential hotel in England, even if as I have heard it is a nice hotel and his female "hostess" provides a VERY good SERVICE. Nik McDonald speaks a lot of sense, he is focussed and rule based and he offers good analysis for free from his site twice a week. AUD is not something I am familiar with as I know little of Asia other than its full of people who originate in China and ex European pats.

Last edited:

There are a lot? Wrong, whether you speak in absolute or relative terms.

As for sorting through the filth, one would have an easier task if one tipped up to King Augeas's place and enquired if he wanted a hand mucking out.

As regards the Jon Barlett course it probably would not make good sense to travel all the way fron Oz to a residential hotel in England, even if as I have heard it is a nice hotel and his female "hostess" provides a VERY good SERVICE. Nik McDonald speaks a lot of sense, he is focussed and rule based and he offers good analysis for free from his site twice a week. AUD is not something I am familiar with as I know little of Asia other than its full of people who originate in China and ex European pats.

Oh Tayto_Crisp apart from the fact that female hostesses don't really work for me, I haven't figured out how that kind of service would make me a better trader maybe your experience can enlighten me .. :p I am one of those pats in Oz - so a tax deductible trip to the homeland is always something on my agenda ... thing with Oz is too many sleepless nights as the market doesn't really move here but then again, got all day to enjoy life!