Any reviews on John Bartlett 2 Day Residential “Hands on” Live Trading course?

good luck with that, IMHO the up front marketing will cost you at least 10k...

Not a problem as I have arranged many events in the past and in my experience £5K would usually cover those costs.

Paul

The events I have previously arranged have not been trading related and I didn't think to do it which is why I am grateful for your suggestion.

Paul

And that would would make you a vendor ! :LOL:

Hi zupcon,
These comments aren't aimed at you specifically, but your post did prompt these thoughts about the vendor 'issue'. . .
There are sections of the membership who tar all vendors with the same brush: namely, that they are evil toerags born out of wedlock - every last one of them. Undoubtedly, there are some who are dodgy, very dodgy, but not all of them by any means. If Paul did run a trading event then, presumably, he would make money if he did it well and lose money if he didn't. Either way, it would have no bearing whatsoever on his status as Content Editor here on T2W, other than the possibility that he might gain (even!) greater respect from members if the event goes well and visa versa if it doesn't. In other words, it's Paul himself who stands to gain or lose from his vendor status and not the general membership. The other general point about the 'Bash A Vendor' lobby is that the most vociferous among them tend to be the same ones who boast proudly never to have spent a penny on signal services, coaching and trading courses etc. That obvious contradiction always amuses me!
Tim.

The events I have previously arranged have not been trading related and I didn't think to do it which is why I am grateful for your suggestion.

Paul

Keep us in the loop on that bud, If I can help in any way just ask. There are a couple of newish locations (up north) which you could get unbelievable rates on.

Is this going to be an official t2w sponsored seminar?

If so can I recommend spanish89, everyonerich and fcta as star speakers?

I took that to have been said tongue in cheek.......;)

Yes Richard initially it was and to be honest I would not have the time at the moment. These kind of events need to be professionally project managed if they are to run smoothly and give value for money.

Paul

There are sections of the membership who tar all vendors with the same brush: namely, that they are evil toerags born out of wedlock - every last one of them......

If Paul did run a trading event then, presumably, he would make money if he did it well and lose money if he didn't. Either way, it would have no bearing whatsoever on his status as Content Editor here on T2W......

The other general point about the 'Bash A Vendor' lobby is that the most vociferous among them tend to be the same ones who boast proudly never to have spent a penny on signal services, coaching and trading courses etc. That obvious contradiction always amuses me!

I'm probably amongst the most vocal on the topic, but I am certainly not anti vendor. I occassionally see robust debate, where vendors are required to defend their position, and its the least shoud expect to do in return for free exposure. I occassionally see members reporting spam in violation of the sites terms and conditions. I occassionally see members commenting on vendors, claiming both good and bad experiences.

I certainly cant see much evidence of a "Bash A Vendor" lobby.

Its quite clear from your comments that the T2W management actually welcomes the tide of spam, and that they wish to provide a safe environment where vendors are able to make claims, without those views being inconviniently challenged by the membership.

I am simply saying that if Paul where to run such an event there would be a potential for conflict of interest. The fact that a T2W member of staff rises to the bait in an attempt to deny this speaks volumes about the integrity of the management at T2W.

Thats why this place is a zoo, and thats why the majority of the active membership engage only for LULZ.

That's about all he would pick up..........

(sorry Aaron, I know you are reading this using a multi-nick, but I couldn't resist, nothing personal :) )

Hmm, not a lot of posts on this subject (that are actually ON this subject).
Which means either there aren't enough students from the course or hardly anyone posts here . . ?

Hi
Well, I did go on this course and found it very useful. Not only is it during the week, i.e. when the markets are open but you do see and practice live trading. John covers everything from scalping to longer term forex trading plus a look at trading in shares and indices. It's all there - you don't need anything else plus there's tremendous follow-up - you can ask questions during the course, afterwards (it is residential) and also when you get back home and trade for yourselves - John is always at the end of his mobile and is usually on Skype in the mornings - happy to video call and sort your problems out.
There's a great section on getting the mindset right - which is THE biggest factor in all this trading plus money management. It's all there! I hear he is now linking up with 4XP and using their offer of doubling your intial investment, which looks interesting.

Hi
Well, I did go on this course and found it very useful. Not only is it during the week, i.e. when the markets are open but you do see and practice live trading. John covers everything from scalping to longer term forex trading plus a look at trading in shares and indices. It's all there - you don't need anything else plus there's tremendous follow-up - you can ask questions during the course, afterwards (it is residential) and also when you get back home and trade for yourselves - John is always at the end of his mobile and is usually on Skype in the mornings - happy to video call and sort your problems out.
There's a great section on getting the mindset right - which is THE biggest factor in all this trading plus money management. It's all there! I hear he is now linking up with 4XP and using their offer of doubling your intial investment, which looks interesting.

This has to rank alongside the biggest load of self promting bollox I have ever read.:smart::smart::smart::sleep::sleep::sleep::devilish::devilish:

This has to rank alongside the biggest load of self promting bollox I have ever read.:smart::smart::smart::sleep::sleep::sleep::devilish::devilish:

It really is shocking, even by T2W standards. I suppose I should thank Mr Bartlett for lining up more lambs to the slaughter, but it does get a bit tiresome.

He should start a live calls thread. In fact just 4 Lulz, T2W should INSIST that all vendors make at least one live call per week. :LOL: surely if they can find time for spamming and other nonsense they can find 5 minutes out of a week to comply ?

Similarly, the multi nics who support various vendors should be forced to do likewise :LOL:

Unfortuanately, I'd bet a very large sum of money Mr Sharky wouldnt be quite so stupid as to impose such a rule. :LOL:

Hi there,

I saw this link T2W Day Trading & Forex Community and i found the whole idea interesting. The only thing that worried me a little bit is the fact that John seems to spend more time explaining why the other courses are bad rather than why his is good.
Has anyone attended one of his courses? What about this "new" course?

Thanks.

Hi
I attend the 2 day course and yes, it gives you 'no hype' trading; hands on, before you get your fingers burnt! Yes, lots will offer advice and cd's, but great to talk to a person, allmost 24/7.....that's what you get included! Thanks for that, made 10% on my investment, therefore paid for the course and have money to add to my investment!