Any Queens/Lady-Boy Traders?

jonnyy40

Experienced member
If there are,do any of you trade in drag?
Feel free to post pictures of yourselves 'at it'.
The fiercer,the better.

Do you really expect some come-outers?
I've gotta keep listening to this thread!

does a pair of multicoloured parrot shaped slippers count? (from Italy no less... and a pressie - i no buy 'em :)

WHEN I WAS ON A TRIP TO LONDON I PICKED ONE UP BY ACCIDENT. IT LOOKED GREAT - LONG BROWN HEAR, CURVES, LOW CUT TOP, ALL MY MATES WERE SO JEALOUS. IT WAS ALL OVER ME AND I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. IT GOT IT BACK TO THE HOTEL AND HAD A big SHOCK WHEN I PUT MY HANDS DOWN ITS JEANZ

I HAD 3 SHOWERS AFTER KICKING ITS BUTT OUT. STILL FEEL DIRTY THINKING OF IT

Bramble - was Johnny 'front-testing' MD's "The Anatomy of Motive" ... LOL

OR - was it 'back-testing' MD's "Trading in the Zone" !!!

glad to see everyone is so liberated in this 21st century !!??
frightening isn't it (and we wonder why there are wars)

live and let live

bbmac

I thought it was funny anyway Jonny, and I'm not racist!

I wear Marigolds occasionally, do they count? Only on special occasions mind.

Jonny - what an off the wall request. Do you feel like coming out? It's ok mate, you'll feel better for it.

BTW - your avistar - is that you in some bondage/gimp mask or something?

When I'm in a losing position, I like to get the chains and whips out. It just adds to the pain. lol.

Maybe Chump has something to say - he's a self confessed 'naughty boy'

"Maybe Chump has something to say - he's a self confessed 'naughty boy'"...now there's no way you can con me into this dialogue..some of us know how to abide by the rules around here you know.....what I choose to do with a banana split ,whilst gyrating semi naked to rooflifting volumes of Northern Soul, within the confines of my office are only my business.....LTCRF

Northern Soul?
Your name isn't Duncan is it? When I joined the RAF in 1977 a fellow recruit used to bang on about Northern Soul and he was called Duncan. (Imagine Tommy Cooper going 'Blackburn, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Blackburn, hahahaha')
I ask, because I heard some once, and I can't believe there are two of you who like it ;)
Dave

Dave,
No I am not Duncan......

Yes I was in the RAF 72-75......

No there are not 2 of us, historically there was more like 2 thousand although there may only be 2 of us left this is true ,the rest are probably dead or scooting about on zimmer frames....

Here's a recent one of me 'on the job.....!'

eat your hearts out suckers....... ;)

Attachments

• secretaries.jpg
    secretaries.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 654
lunchtime on the job

alright this is my lunch US time - popping out to the beach :cheesy:

Attachments

• pdasf.jpg
    pdasf.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 394
TradeSmart - I like your choice of cup and matching jumper. VERY stylish!

China - 'alright this is my lunch, US time.'

I've never ate a beach buggy for lunch before, yet you seem to enjoy them as you are having 4! Do they go well with BBQ sauce or derv?

and what the fcuk did u imagine matey? :) an old f**t who just wobbles around? :) what made u think that way?