any other women on here

Oh and for a triple strong load of inspiration for ya: D70 is a gal to boot.

Just goes to show what the sisters can do once they set their minds to it.

This was her website:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100302091112/http://www.tradingthehardway.com/id1.html

images

:)

ahhh theres always hope!!

im crap at maths couldnt work out my weekly percentage if i tried!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Lol !

Youtube telling me I'm not allowed to look at that video in Germany because of music copyright issues.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Btw, had a think about good ole J and his how do I go about meeting a girl thread.

Good analogy to trading actually.

Not the hardest thing figuring out what buttons need to be pushed.

It's the pushing that as often as not comes between hope and result.

If ya need drugs to trade profitably then smoke a joint before you start the day.

Hey, Paul McCartney did that every single day of his life and it didn't cause him any harm exactly.

If you need a drink to chat up a girl (or boy, or friendly dog in the park) then go and do that.

I've been told I live off of air and beer (ok and wine too haha) and I'm not exactly the worst advertisement for that kinda lifestyle.

Ya need to do what ya need to do.

But, do it.

:)

If ya need drugs to trade profitably then smoke a joint before you start the day.

If you need a drink to chat up a girl (or boy, or friendly dog in the park) then go and do that.

Youve obviously met my mother!! woman couldnt get out of bed in the morning without a joint or 3 (was also an abusive acoholic!)

Problem is I don't smoke lol !

Medical Marijuana: 10 Health Benefits That Legitimize Legalization

Prescription drugs kill about 100,000 people in the world each year. Off the top of your head, do you know how many deaths are caused by using marijuana, either medicinally or recreationally?

"There are no deaths from cannabis use. Anywhere. You can't find one," said Dr. Lester Grinspoon, professor emeritus at Harvard Medical School.

http://www.ibtimes.com/‘medical’-marijuana-10-health-benefits-legitimize-legalization-742456

Hey here's a thought.

Elvis had his final curtain call at the tender age of 42 down to a bad diet and drug situation.

Thing is, all the drugs he consumed were exclusively legal pharma prescriptions he got from his doctor of choice.

Paul McCartney smokes pot every day, has a healthy veggie diet like me, and is still going strong in ripe old age.

Not exactly a statistically relevant sample, but ya gotta go with what ya have.

Daily Rituals

What do Auden, Sartre, and Ayn Rand have in common? Amphetamines.

Coffee has such a beneficial effect on creative activity that it should be no surprise that many artists have turned to stronger stimulants in search of bigger and more prolonged boosts. Indeed, amphetamines have their own semidistinguished artistic heritage, particularly among a swath of 20th-century writers.

The poet W.H. Auden is probably the most famous example. He took a dose of Benzedrine (a brand name of amphetamine introduced in the United States in 1933) each morning the way many people take a daily multivitamin. At night, he used Seconal or another sedative to get to sleep. He continued this routine—“the chemical life,” he called it—for 20 years, until the efficacy of the pills finally wore off. Auden regarded amphetamines as one of the “labor-saving devices” in the “mental kitchen,” alongside alcohol, coffee, and tobacco—although he was well aware that “these mechanisms are very crude, liable to injure the cook, and constantly breaking down.”

Graham Greene had a similarly pragmatic approach to amphetamines. In 1939, while laboring on what he was certain would be his greatest novel, The Power and the Glory, Greene decided to also write one of his “entertainments”—melodramatic thrillers that lacked artistry but that he knew would make money. He worked on both books simultaneously, devoting his mornings to the thriller The Confidential Agent and his afternoons to The Power and the Glory. To keep it up, he took Benzedrine tablets twice daily, one upon waking and the other at midday. As a result he was able to write 2,000 words in the mornings alone, as opposed to his usual 500. After only six weeks, The Confidential Agent was completed and on its way to being published. (The Power and the Glory took four more months.)

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/..._greene_ayn_rand_they_loved_amphetamines.html

Drug that spans the ages: The history of cocaine
Vin Mariani contained 11 per cent alcohol and 6.5 mg of cocaine in every ounce, which is presumably why Leo XIII gave it his gold medal. He was not the only one.

Writers loved it. Henrik Ibsen, Émile Zola, Jules Verne, Alexander Dumas, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle were all mad for it. Robert Louis Stephenson wrote The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde during a six-day cocaine binge. Royalty were enthusiasts. Queen Victoria, King George of Greece, King Alphonse XIII of Spain, the Shah of Persia and US presidents William McKinley and Ulysses S. Grant all knocked it back.

The polar explorer Ernest Shackleton took a similar product in tablet form to Antarctica, as did Captain Scott with less happy results. Auguste Bartholdi said that if he had taken Vin Mariani beforehand he would have designed the Statue of Liberty several hundred metres taller. In addition to the general feeling of well-being it induced it was also said to be "a most wonderful invigorator of the sexual organs" - not a feature which is mentioned in the papal endorsement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-the-ages-the-history-of-cocaine-468286.html

Could Lance Armstrong have won 7 Tour de France races without drugs ?
I expect so.
Shocked to see he is completely unrepentant and would do it again !
Sport could have become a battle of chemists.
Elvis could still be alive today without drug saturation.

Pat mate if good ole E were still alive we wouldn't have half the problems we have in the world and that's a fact !!!

images

"There are no deaths from cannabis use. Anywhere. You can't find one," said Dr. Lester Grinspoon, professor emeritus at Harvard Medical School.[/B]

My mother got killed walking out from behind a bus into the path of an oncoming car!! She was stoned at the time!!!

persoanally i think they should legalize cannabis. due to its proven benefits for various illnesses and the remarkable effect on cancer patients. and i have no problem with family and friends smoking it. but personally i cant be in the same room as it gives me a bad headache. when your 14 and you have to sleep with your head out of a window coz your mums friends decided to have a smoke in your bedroom, its not that much fun!!

Me Active?? I had a head on car crash in 2009, severely damaged both legs and smashed the windscreen with my head!!! (now i believe people when they call me hard headed:LOL::LOL::LOL:) i can run for about 10 minutes before the pain in my hip and ankle gets too bad!

If it was up to me I would put drugs on the same footing as alchohol and let chemists sell them over the counter. If only to defeat the drug criminals who prey on the weaknesses of some. Thicko politicians just don't get it.

politicians are the biggest criminals of them all:LOL::LOL:

We need a NEW lot with new ideas like in Greece and Podemos in Spain imho

I've been working on some great ideas - you probably have some too ???

We need a NEW lot with new ideas like in Greece and Podemos in Spain imho

I've been working on some great ideas - you probably have some too ???

definately!! what do you think is gonna happen with SNP being the 3rd largest party now? (after the disgrace Cons, Labour and Lib Dems made of themselves over the referendum)!!

Very sorry indeed to hear that about your mother and your accident Terrie !!!

Pat, quite agree re chemists.

Would reduce criminality lots.

Very sorry indeed to hear that about your mother and your accident Terrie !!!

Pat, quite agree re chemists.

Would reduce criminality lots.

oh i only lived with her from age 13-15, i was brought up by my Grandparents. shame though because i think she was finally getting things together.

the problem with this country (from a mothers point of view) is for the last few decades politicians have dictated how we raise our children. we are not allowed to discipline them effectively! the police cannot touch them, the teachers have no authority over them, yet we are forced out to work, and with the minimum wage not rising for years, if families cant afford childminders the kids are left to fend for themselves, my friend has 5 kids, got out of an abusive relationship. and as soon as her last daughter was 5 she had to go out to work or have her benefits stopped. tray and find a child minder in a small village that will take on 5 kids after school!!!