any other women on here

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
On the train....

She has taken a caramel out of her handbag. She unwraps it, puts it in her mouth to ensure her silence. Her fingers play with the paper, rolling it slowly, tightening the roll. Her eyes are pale blue. They can stare right through one. The nose is long but feminine. I am curious to see her teeth.
She touches her hair, first beneath one ear, then the other. Her wedding ring seem to be enameled. No polish on her fingernail. She sit motionless now and stares out the window, her mouth curved in a vague expression of resignation. The little girl who is opposite me cannot take her eyes from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,578
Q. Where have all the girls gone ?

A. in the kitchen where they belong

( only kidding ladies )

:)

Strange though, they never seem to stop talking but when it comes to a bit of physical activity like writing .........

terriegym

102 11
Q. Where have all the girls gone ?

A. in the kitchen where they belong

( only kidding ladies )

:)

Strange though, they never seem to stop talking but when it comes to a bit of physical activity like writing .........

you cheeky bugger!!! :LOL: im a single mum with 2 jobs + trading! theres a reason my boys can cook, clean and use the washing machine ;););););)

Reactions: Pat494

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
Err dunno is there a business idea in there somewhere Terrie.

EG Bed and Breakfast.

Staff don't get payed.

Sounds like a good, solid money making proposition.

:D

terriegym

102 11
Err dunno is there a business idea in there somewhere Terrie.

EG Bed and Breakfast.

Staff don't get payed.

Sounds like a good, solid money making proposition.

:D

LOL, theres a plan. Have found my 2 acres in a Panamanian Archipelago. Im sure the boys could handle a small echo resort!! :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock