Any Experience with HINDSIGHT trading company ?

How does this annual earnings projection work?

- 8 hours a day at the screen? What if you do 6 hours?
- How much starting capital? What if you have $5k, what if you have $5M?

Such projections are usually nonsense.

No limitations on hours. they are useless. they only trade 1-3 hours per day in the morning, that is IT. And starting capital is $5000-$10,000. If you have 5Million, i suppose you can trade many more contracts thus more money can be made but they Recommend against trading more than 20 contracts or so. for Newbies, start with 2 contracts, That is IT.

and they are projecting anywhere from $50,000 to $120,000 per year for their income. but all 3 of them will do this full time. and NO, i didn't actually see their BANK statements from their personal banks.

There's plenty of people who think they can make 120k a year trading, try finding someone who actually did it, that's a different story. These guys are selling you a dream, they are just internet marketeers, once they have your money it will be a different story. How do you know you werent talking to a salesman when you made your calls to 'customers'?

I don't know which market this is, I suspected the ES which is $50 per contract full point. If on the other hand it is something obscure like:LOL::LOL::LOL: the Afghan heroin/poppy cultivation project or the Pakistan/Iranian child brides market :clap::clap::clap:then I must be enitrely wrong. I do not know the regulation terms of these markets and indeed if I could understand them my lack of ethics would allow me to trade them. Either way I am glad to see a fellow trader make money on his chosen asset.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I don't know which market this is, I suspected the ES which is $50 per contract full point. If on the other hand it is something obscure like:LOL::LOL::LOL: the Afghan heroin/poppy cultivation project or the Pakistan/Iranian child brides market :clap::clap::clap:then I must be enitrely wrong. I do not know the regulation terms of these markets and indeed if I could understand them my lack of ethics would allow me to trade them. Either way I am glad to see a fellow trader make money on his chosen asset.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

They trade in S&P market: read this and weep.

I am glad you can do math ( but not that well) 29 trades, 15 points is .517 points per trade, just MORE than half a point per trade.
4- $21.05 per trade after commission on average with 29 trades is $610.45 per contract in profit for the month.
5- thanks for the 4 claps – this is 120% return this month.

Clearly "Janiceps" is the Vendor. Lies lies and more lies.

so to you, above figures dont' make sense, hey ??? Are you a trader ? do you trade at all ? and NO, i am NOT a vendor. I have a full time job outside. I work for a hospital.

Yes, of course you do (mental ward?), thats why you lie so much. If you want to be taken seriously I suggest you don´t lie. Saying you have been a member for 6 months and made all your money back already is the key in this, big mistake.

You ask for advice, "unbiased opinions", then later dictate that its all amazing and that you have been in their live room for a whole month and seen it for yourself - doesn´t make sense to me. Smells of VENDORRRRRR.

so to you, above figures dont' make sense, hey ??? Are you a trader ? do you trade at all ? and NO, i am NOT a vendor. I have a full time job outside. I work for a hospital.

Now I am going to bed to dream of 120% returns, pixies, unicorns and your trading room: And just for my information, 120% return ??????????????? 610.45$ is a 120% return ??????

Here is an outline of the Futures market as discussed in this thread:

The S&P500 Futures market is ES
ES has 4 Ticks per point
Each Tick has a value of $12.50 making this $50 per point
This can be traded on a comission base depending upon the brokerage.

Now for Janiceps
Janiceps works/resides in a mental hospital.
Janiceps has some moronic muppet idea that 85% trade success is achieveable sustainably.
Janiceps denies that 2 points trading taking profits after 2 ticks is not scalping.
Janiceps as we view this is probably raping his daughter.
Janiceps is a cocksucker.

Of the former this can be confirmed by contacting CME group http://www.cmegroup.com/
Of the latter this can be confirmed by the lack of Janiceps denial and examination of future posts.
Incidentally Janiceps if you require any links to the Afghan child bride market then I have some live contacts, one of whom I will be seeing this afternoon.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:whistling

Here is an outline of the Futures market as discussed in this thread:

The S&P500 Futures market is ES
ES has 4 Ticks per point
Each Tick has a value of $12.50 making this $50 per point
This can be traded on a comission base depending upon the brokerage.

Now for Janiceps
Janiceps works/resides in a mental hospital.
Janiceps has some moronic muppet idea that 85% trade success is achieveable sustainably.
Janiceps denies that 2 points trading taking profits after 2 ticks is not scalping.
Janiceps as we view this is probably raping his daughter.
Janiceps is a cocksucker.

Of the former this can be confirmed by contacting CME group http://www.cmegroup.com/
Of the latter this can be confirmed by the lack of Janiceps denial and examination of future posts.
Incidentally Janiceps if you require any links to the Afghan child bride market then I have some live contacts, one of whom I will be seeing this afternoon.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle:whistling

You are a child that has Never traded mini S&P. this is MINI S&P.

1. We have had a less than average month.
2- I am glad you can do math ( but not that well) 29 trades, 15 points is .517 points per trade, just MORE than half a point per trade.
3- $21.05 per trade after commission on average with 29 trades is $610.45 per contract in profit for the month.
4- thanks for the 4 claps – we will take our 120% return this month.
5-Talk to enough people, and you’ll find SOMEONE who will tell you Disneyland, unicorns, and rainbows suck
:clap::clap:

You are a child that has Never traded mini S&P. this is MINI S&P.

1. We have had a less than average month.
2- I am glad you can do math ( but not that well) 29 trades, 15 points is .517 points per trade, just MORE than half a point per trade.
3- $21.05 per trade after commission on average with 29 trades is $610.45 per contract in profit for the month.
4- thanks for the 4 claps – we will take our 120% return this month.
5-Talk to enough people, and you’ll find SOMEONE who will tell you Disneyland, unicorns, and rainbows suck
:clap::clap:

I don't understand. All I wanted to know was about the Afghan child bride and drugs markets.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap::whistling

..and how many months like that do you need to cover the thousands you forked out to them in fees? You're in for a disappointment with these get rich quick scams.

This is the exact point isn´t it, and as "janiceps" (here-on known as "the vendor") says, he paid 400$ for a months access to see them make what was it ?? 610.45$

Not wanting to leave it alone I contacted "Hindsight" and asked them how much their service was :

Well, Janiceps is not wrong on the "Expensive" ... CHECK THIS OUT..

16 weeks is 8920$….. 20 weeks is 9920$ and 24 weeks is 10,920$. Direct from their "Enrollment Coordinator".. ROFL, it does make me chuckle.

So this is bought to a conclusion and can be summed up in a few short paragraphs.

Janiceps (The Vendor?) lied and said he was a valid member and had made his subscription back in full - still can´t work that part out if hes not the Vendor - Why ask for "Unbiased Opinions"?

Janiceps admits he paid 400$ for a trial subscription room to watch them make what can only be seen as a couple of ticks per trade. He thinks that is good and argued that it is not scalping, I disagree, this is scalping.

Janiceps thinks the return is 120%. Can anyone tell me what it is 120% of?

Actually the program costs 8920$ for 16 weeks, 1000$ more for 20 weeks and 10,920$ total for 24 weeks. Anyone care to work these figures out per tick/trade? Janiceps, get your calculator out, and lets do it to 3 decimal places please. Thnx.

Your money is gone Janiceps, and it will not be coming back soon. You should have waited for the unbiased opinions before splashing out your hard earned money - However, more power to you for taking action to better your 100k + per year Hospital Job. LoL. It all rings sooo true.

Good luck.

Appers there are too many trader geeks in here. The chances of me pulling a fresh level not oversold "bride" is falling every day.

This is the exact point isn´t it, and as "janiceps" (here-on known as "the vendor") says, he paid 400$ for a months access to see them make what was it ?? 610.45$

Not wanting to leave it alone I contacted "Hindsight" and asked them how much their service was :

Well, Janiceps is not wrong on the "Expensive" ... CHECK THIS OUT..

16 weeks is 8920$….. 20 weeks is 9920$ and 24 weeks is 10,920$. Direct from their "Enrollment Coordinator".. ROFL, it does make me chuckle.

So this is bought to a conclusion and can be summed up in a few short paragraphs.

Janiceps (The Vendor?) lied and said he was a valid member and had made his subscription back in full - still can´t work that part out if hes not the Vendor - Why ask for "Unbiased Opinions"?

Janiceps admits he paid 400$ for a trial subscription room to watch them make what can only be seen as a couple of ticks per trade. He thinks that is good and argued that it is not scalping, I disagree, this is scalping.

Janiceps thinks the return is 120%. Can anyone tell me what it is 120% of?

Actually the program costs 8920$ for 16 weeks, 1000$ more for 20 weeks and 10,920$ total for 24 weeks. Anyone care to work these figures out per tick/trade? Janiceps, get your calculator out, and lets do it to 3 decimal places please. Thnx.

Your money is gone Janiceps, and it will not be coming back soon. You should have waited for the unbiased opinions before splashing out your hard earned money - However, more power to you for taking action to better your 100k + per year Hospital Job. LoL. It all rings sooo true.

Good luck.

LMAO,,,,,only true thing you said in there is the tuition cost. that is correct. but I know some programs that cost ~$30,000. so this isn't that outlandish. True, it is expensive but since you are learning a proven method that will make you money, it is worth it. In the market, 85 % of the traders LOSE and 15 % make money. and this program will help you get in that 15 %.
On the other hand, you, i am certain that you belong in that 85 % that lose money. and you have no idea how to be profitable in the long run. How much do you make per Year trading ??? I mean year after year. Never had a profitable year, trading ?? I thought so.:D:D:p

It amazes me. You go from being a new trader asking for advice, honest unbiased opinions, then you end up attacking all those who answer to you and let you know from EXPERIENCE. It generally takes 1 or 2 times being ripped off before a newbie realizes it.. so YOU KNOW BEST.

Either that or you are the VENNNDDDOOOOR self promoting.

Good luck with your purchase. You evidently love this Hindsight company, I still can´t work out WHY you ever asked for unbiased opinions when you already had ALL your own answers.

DiHe. Wave bye bye to your "10k enrollment", you´ll soon work it out.

And just for the record, I hope all the newbies reading this can see exactly what is going on.

If one person is given a heads up to the potential scam here then its worthwhile. After being duped a couple of times myself years ago I can only hope that these companies are exposed for what they really are.

If anyone of you has the balls to spend 10k on Hindsight, after reading this forum, well..... best to you but they generally have very little if nothing to offer - AND following them in their "trade room" to copy their 2 or 3 ticks per day performance... NOT going to happen, seriously... it WILL NOT happen for you.

The point in this kind of topic is to weed out the scammers and stop people getting blatantly ripped off.

Janiceps says nothing in my post was true (except the price)? Yet it was him who lied and said he was a long term Hindsight member AFTER asking for unbiased opinions, it was him who mentioned the 120% return (which still is yet to be answered), it was him who fabricated information to validate his purchase (or his company, whichever) - If he was already a member why ask for opinions, if he was so convinced of the Hindsight prowess in the market??? LOL yawn yawn yawn.

As for his 100k per year job in a hospital, ill leave that up to everyone else to decide.. ummmmm.. quite probably not true. :whistling

Do your due dilligence everyone. Theres something very very smelly about this Hindsight, be very careful.