Any experience with fxcm.com?

I'm using FXCM for the last 3 years and i have no problem trading with them. They have a perfect online support.

I had the impression that the Refcofx platform was the same as that of FXCM, as well as others, like xpresstrade, and AC-markets for some time had the Refco logo on it (vanished).

billone2win said:
Yes, but the 'target' could have used any other broker - I do not find in that document any hint of any wrongdoing on FXCM's part. So what???

Reported by AFX yesterday, November 29th, possibly responsive to your question ("So what?"):

"The National Futures Association is fining currency-trading firm Forex Capital Markets LLC (FXCM) $110,000 for alleged sales deception. NFA is a member organization for futures commission merchants and is the market-based regulator of currency-trading firms. NFA filed a complaint alleging that the firm and several non-NFA members acting as introducing sales agents for FXCM used misleading and deceptive promotional material. FXCM has 30 days to pay the fine, negotiated as part of a settlement offer FXCM submitted to the NFA."