Any Experience with HINDSIGHT trading company ?

Janiceps

Another teaching and handholding educational company with futures trading. They claim that they are right 85% of the time in past 3 years. but i am aware that they went thru a management change 2 years ago. but recent students i have spoken to have nothing but positive things to say so far. They offer LIve trade room demo and personal education and lifetime assistance in the trade room. Sounded very nice and Live demo was great.
but Price is pretty hefty. Anyone have experience with them ? I am interested but wanted some unbiased opinions first.

Another teaching and handholding educational company with futures trading. They claim that they are right 85% of the time in past 3 years. but i am aware that they went thru a management change 2 years ago. but recent students i have spoken to have nothing but positive things to say so far. They offer LIve trade room demo and personal education and lifetime assistance in the trade room. Sounded very nice and Live demo was great.
but Price is pretty hefty. Anyone have experience with them ? I am interested but wanted some unbiased opinions first.

Of course the students would talk it up. After all they are heavily invested in them and would rather pull out their toenails than admit to themselves they were wrong and wasted all their money.

Of course the students would talk it up. After all they are heavily invested in them and would rather pull out their toenails than admit to themselves they were wrong and wasted all their money.

but doesn't their results speak for themselves ? those kind of results can make you alot of money. just trading 3-5 trades, it really adds up quickly.

but doesn't their results speak for themselves ? those kind of results can make you alot of money. just trading 3-5 trades, it really adds up quickly.

Janiceps, if these results are real then I have 2 concerns.
1. 85% is an impossible figure to sustain. 70% is more achievable realistically but this is unlikely.
2. These guys in their trading room are clearly scalpers. Not a way to learn to trade and with a 1 or 2 point loss/gain think of how much in commissions you will be paying to your broker.
Learn to trade my friend, then learn to manage money.
:cool:

Janiceps, if these results are real then I have 2 concerns.
1. 85% is an impossible figure to sustain. 70% is more achievable realistically but this is unlikely.
2. These guys in their trading room are clearly scalpers. Not a way to learn to trade and with a 1 or 2 point loss/gain think of how much in commissions you will be paying to your broker.
Learn to trade my friend, then learn to manage money.
:cool:

They say what they teach is learning to trade. and their system( they do sometimes scalp but most of the time it is based on price action and their targets they set every morning before the trade even starts) works. commission is only $4.50 per trade. and 1 point gain is $250 profit with 1 contract. so commission itself is really not much of a concern.

They say what they teach is learning to trade. and their system( they do sometimes scalp but most of the time it is based on price action and their targets they set every morning before the trade even starts) works. commission is only $4.50 per trade. and 1 point gain is $250 profit with 1 contract. so commission itself is really not much of a concern.

1 Point Gain is $250? What market is that. The ES which that looks like, is $50 a point so that would be 5 contracts. Only $4.50 a trade?
If they are taking 1:1, 2:1 trades then that is scalping
Quoting from their web page "understanding economics"
If you understand the markets like we do, you will be able to stay in winning trades "long enough" to take advantage of what the market is going to give and get out of losing trades with manageable losses.
The highest gain I saw on their monthly trade return was 4 points. Most were just 2. Nobody stays in winning trades for just 2 points, nobody plans to stay in winning trades for just 4 points. With luck you can have a 1 Point stop which if trailed every time you make another can at times achieve 4 or 5 points but most of these are stopped out for a loss. Believe me I have tried it.;)

Last edited:
1 Point Gain is $250? What market is that. The ES which that looks like, is $50 a point so that would be 5 contracts. Only $4.50 a trade?
If they are taking 1:1, 2:1 trades then that is scalping
Quoting from their web page "understanding economics"
If you understand the markets like we do, you will be able to stay in winning trades "long enough" to take advantage of what the market is going to give and get out of losing trades with manageable losses.
The highest gain I saw on their monthly trade return was 4 points. Most were just 2. Nobody stays in winning trades for just 2 points, nobody plans to stay in winning trades for just 4 points. With luck you can have a 1 Point stop which if trailed every time you make another can at times achieve 4 or 5 points but most of these are stopped out for a loss. Believe me I have tried it.;)

they trade S&P. yes, only costs $4.50 per trade. they stay in the trade for more than 2 points, of course. but they only profit 2 points. They don't use scalping most of the time. Like i said, their target is set even before they start trading with all the stops and targets in place. That is why they don't get stoped out for a loss each time.
Anyway, why don't you call them toll free and get a DEMO from their LIVE trade room for one or 2 days. They will explain what they are doing as they do it LIVE. then you will see all the targets in place even before AM open.

LMFAO: Phenomenal, are u serious? just looked at their results for this month: 29 trades 15 points? thats less than half point per trade.

And what r you talking about 250 per point? ES is 12.50 tick, they are averaging 2 ticks per trade, thats 25bucks less commission. simple math. even if they didnt have any losses at all its still way less than 1pt per trade. :clap::clap::clap::clap: phenomenal.

Dude. Seriously, does anyone fall for this ****?

LMFAO: Phenomenal, are u serious? just looked at their results for this month: 29 trades 15 points? thats less than half point per trade.

And what r you talking about 250 per point? ES is 12.50 tick, they are averaging 2 ticks per trade, thats 25bucks less commission. simple math. even if they didnt have any losses at all its still way less than 1pt per trade. :clap::clap::clap::clap: phenomenal.

Dude. Seriously, does anyone fall for this ****?

You don't know what you are talking about. this Response blows away everything you just said.

Send me your results and specific trades for May and let see if it is better.
2- this is a less than average month.
3- I am glad you can do math ( but not that well) 29 trades, 15 points is .517 points per trade, just MORE than half a point per trade.
4- $21.05 per trade after commission on average with 29 trades is $610.45 per contract in profit for the month.
5- thanks for the 4 claps – this is 120% return this month.
:LOL::LOL:

You don't know what you are talking about. this Response blows away everything you just said.

Send me your results and specific trades for May and let see if it is better.
2- this is a less than average month.
3- I am glad you can do math ( but not that well) 29 trades, 15 points is .517 points per trade, just MORE than half a point per trade.
4- $21.05 per trade after commission on average with 29 trades is $610.45 per contract in profit for the month.
5- thanks for the 4 claps – this is 120% return this month.
:LOL::LOL:

..and how many months like that do you need to cover the thousands you forked out to them in fees? You're in for a disappointment with these get rich quick scams.

..and how many months like that do you need to cover the thousands you forked out to them in fees? You're in for a disappointment with these get rich quick scams.

Rich Quick ??? What are you talking about ? I made up my tuition in 6 month time. and i can ONLY trade 2-3 times a week. I have full time 40 hours per week job at a hospital. This is something i do ONLY to supplement my income. I only wish to make about $~30,000 to $50,000 extra per year on top of what i already make at the hospital which is ~$100,000 per year. NO get rich quick scheme. It does NOT exist my man.:)

Rich Quick ??? What are you talking about ? I made up my tuition in 6 month time. and i can ONLY trade 2-3 times a week. I have full time 40 hours per week job at a hospital. This is something i do ONLY to supplement my income. I only wish to make about $~30,000 to $50,000 extra per year on top of what i already make at the hospital which is ~$100,000 per year. NO get rich quick scheme. It does NOT exist my man.:)

On 27 April 2011 you asked 'Anyone have experience with them ? I am interested but wanted some unbiased opinions first.' Now you say you've been with them 6 months. Do you think we're stupid? Another amateur attempt at viral marketing.

Stay away from companies that have to lie and post fake reviews on forums to trick people into giving them money.

On 27 April 2011 you asked 'Anyone have experience with them ? I am interested but wanted some unbiased opinions first.' Now you say you've been with them 6 months. Do you think we're stupid? Another amateur attempt at viral marketing.

Stay away from companies that have to lie and post fake reviews on forums to trick people into giving them money.

Ok, i haven't beem with them 6 month but what i did do was just buy their traderoom visitation rights for $400 for a month. and i watched them about 2-3 times per week as my time allowed me to. and To my surprise, all the results they posted were Correct. No adlibing, No omissions or additions. I am starting next month with them. and i am only wanting to supplement my income as i said,,,,just $20,000 to $50,000 per year. more or less.

Some interesting stuff here - mostly about number of points per month.

If you can pull out 20-40 points from the ES consistenly, then you are top tier.

Whilst I agree most trainers are bogus, I think we need to recognise that netting 15 points in a month is by no means a poor result.

Chasing 100's of points a month on the ES is a fools errand in my opinion.

Just out of interest - how many points per month do you get from the ES a month? If you are still starting out - what is your target ES points per month?

Last edited:
Ok, i haven't beem with them 6 month but what i did do was just buy their traderoom visitation rights for $400 for a month. and i watched them about 2-3 times per week as my time allowed me to. and To my surprise, all the results they posted were Correct. No adlibing, No omissions or additions. I am starting next month with them. and i am only wanting to supplement my income as i said,,,,just $20,000 to $50,000 per year. more or less.

So just to be clear, you lied about being with them for 6 months and you lied about making back the tuition fee in 6 months, you've done neither, you have watched their trades on and off for a month. However you want us to believe that they can make you up to $50,000 a year whilst you hold down a full time job. Anyone who thinks that is remotely possible is living in dreamworld. Like I said just another get rich quick scam.

So just to be clear, you lied about being with them for 6 months and you lied about making back the tuition fee in 6 months, you've done neither, you have watched their trades on and off for a month. However you want us to believe that they can make you up to $50,000 a year whilst you hold down a full time job. Anyone who thinks that is remotely possible is living in dreamworld. Like I said just another get rich quick scam.

NO, there are NO garantees. $30-50,000 per year is just a projection. but the figures are REAL and it is NOT faked or changed by them. and You are Right, there are NO garantees that i will be able to duplicate their results other than their word that they will teach me every thing they know. and they will give me all the help i need including SIMS and when it comes time for real trading.

and YES, i checked some references. I spoke on the phone with 3 different students for about 1 and 1/2 hour, 1/2 hour, and other one 1 hour. and they are doing really well and yes they made their money back in 6 month to 9 month time. and they are projecting anywhere from $50,000 to $120,000 per year for their income. but all 3 of them will do this full time. and NO, i didn't actually see their BANK statements from their personal banks.

How does this annual earnings projection work?

- 8 hours a day at the screen? What if you do 6 hours?
- How much starting capital? What if you have $5k, what if you have $5M?

Such projections are usually nonsense.