Any Experience with HINDSIGHT trading company ?

It amazes me. You go from being a new trader asking for advice, honest unbiased opinions, then you end up attacking all those who answer to you and let you know from EXPERIENCE. It generally takes 1 or 2 times being ripped off before a newbie realizes it.. so YOU KNOW BEST.

Either that or you are the VENNNDDDOOOOR self promoting.

Good luck with your purchase. You evidently love this Hindsight company, I still can´t work out WHY you ever asked for unbiased opinions when you already had ALL your own answers.

DiHe. Wave bye bye to your "10k enrollment", you´ll soon work it out.

YOU still haven't replied....HOW much do you make per Year in trading ? Since you are so good and you know what you are doing and you know all the classes out there are RIP offs. Right ?? That must mean that you MUST have taught yourself. OK, fine, that is possible. but since you are so good,,,,HOW MUCH do you make per year trading ??????????????????????????????????????:sleep::smart::?:

If anyone of you has the balls to spend 10k on Hindsight, after reading this forum, well..... best to you but they generally have very little if nothing to offer - AND following them in their "trade room" to copy their 2 or 3 ticks per day performance... NOT going to happen, seriously... it WILL NOT happen for you.

As for his 100k per year job in a hospital, ill leave that up to everyone else to decide.. ummmmm.. quite probably not true. :whistling

Do your due dilligence everyone. Theres something very very smelly about this Hindsight, be very careful.

Hey,,,,,,did you graduate high school ?? or did you flunk algebra ?? This is for the MONTH of MAY. NET profit of 31. If you did that for the month of May, you would be more than happy. but then you never ever did that good, so you think it is Impossible so it must be a scam......................LOL Just because you are incompetant and can't do it,,,,,doesn't mean others can't as well.

TOTAL ENTRY # TRADES : 48
TOTAL PROFIT: 43.75

TOTAL LOSS: -12.75
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NET PROFIT: 31

Hey,,,,,,did you graduate high school ?? or did you flunk algebra ?? This is for the MONTH of MAY. NET profit of 31. If you did that for the month of May, you would be more than happy. but then you never ever did that good, so you think it is Impossible so it must be a scam......................LOL Just because you are incompetant and can't do it,,,,,doesn't mean others can't as well.

TOTAL ENTRY # TRADES : 48
TOTAL PROFIT: 43.75

TOTAL LOSS: -12.75
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NET PROFIT: 31

So how much did you make after commissions? I don't mean how much you could have made but how much did you actually make given that you may have missed a few trades when you were busy with your brain surgery.

So how much did you make after commissions? I don't mean how much you could have made but how much did you actually make given that you may have missed a few trades when you were busy with your brain surgery.

Commissions ??? I only pay $4.50 in and out. that is IT. Missed a trade ?? This results is only based on 1st hour of trades after market opens.......1st HOUR, get that straight......WOW,,,you are slow. :-0

Commissions ??? I only pay $4.50 in and out. that is IT. Missed a trade ?? This results is only based on 1st hour of trades after market opens.......1st HOUR, get that straight......WOW,,,you are slow. :-0

You do realise that the $4.50 is the commission? Isn't it inconvenient for you trading at that time, what with your day job?

Since I am one of the Newbies that this thread is talking about, and you seem to be one of the few members who has used this service, how about putting up REAL PROOF of your results. Say....this last week, attach your brokers statement showing your trading results along with screen shots of your charts showing where you got in and where you got out. Proof is in the pudding, so to speak....and I dont need any of your or the other's name calling.

Just someone who is wanting to become a full time trader,

Sastchimo:sneaky: