Any detectives here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG :eek::eek::LOL:

I'm starting to feel sorry for spanish now?? Poor kid, his fingers must be worn out from all the editing & deleting he's probably been doing this afternoon!

He provides entertainment, I'll give him that!

Last edited:
REF: spanish89

The boy is just one big wind up merchant who even admits himself.

Frankly, I think he's a pr1ck and should be banned. He's not only intent on winding everyone on here up but also wastes his time on loads of other chat sites, as if one isn't enough.

He will continue to overstep the mark and push his luck (as I feel he's already done on so many occassions)until such a time he gets banned (others have been banned for far less) then will come back with a new name with something along the lines like "aloha, why u take soooo lng in banning me u cnts:D:clap::D"

This guy is obviously very lonely due to his f*cked up nature. Get a life you tw4t.

Some one please. Ban this f*cking idiot. Then we can all get back to actually trying to learn trading skills from each other and help the ones that want it.

There is another issue that this whole distaste thread throws up.
Namely the tag given to people for posting numerous number of posts I see Spanish has now achived the distinction of "veteran member"
Now we all have our own views of this paricular character and I don't think anyone would really pay much heed to anything he says , Unfortunately the the distiction of veteran member does bestow an level of respect and knowledge which most certainly in this case is not justified.
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and in the past would look for posts from Mr charts, Nasdaq(aka. Alan Rich)and others namely because these people achieved the distiction of veteran member because of the quality of their post it was a pleasure reading them and you gained something from them. The same cannot be said about our friend.
My concern is for new members who would regard Spanish and his like with the same admiration and respect ( I understand he has some followers or so he says ) reserved for the likes of mr Charts (hope u don't mind the references to you mr charts)and other members who contribute positively.
I also belong to another forum where people are given negative marks for posting stuff like mr Spanish does this has the doulbe advantage of making people think before posting and warns people about silly posters.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OOOhhhh sorry mate but looks like il even be hitting legendary member status soon! :cheesy::LOL::cheesy:

oh n **** off lee you tw*at n every other sado on here!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

if you all wernt such saps n so easy to windup id probably get bored of windng everyone u.. :LOL::LOL:

Class....

Spanish - FYI...the ABC icon with the tick on it...it can be pretty useful on the spelling front.

Just a suggestion, no response required.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OOOhhhh sorry mate but looks like il even be hitting legendary member status soon! :cheesy::LOL::cheesy:

oh n **** off lee you tw*at n every other sado on here!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

if you all wernt such saps n so easy to windup id probably get bored of windng everyone u.. :LOL::LOL:

I am not a sado!

Attachments

• sado.jpg
    sado.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 278
Well I'm won't be reading it.
Sometimes the funniest and most pathetic displays of behaviour no longer amuse.
They become plain boring.

Well - my personal favourite line from this soon to be convicted criminal was

SPANISH THE GREAT: i trained at this mate. i did a-level law also

A level law ???? LMFAO !!

I'm not a fan of spanish89 by any means. Infact, I am beginning to severely dislike him after reading about his ebay scams and yet having said that I don't think it's very fair to be posting up conversations without consent. I don't know all the details but it seems like a gross invasion of privacy and although he is on other public forums under the same name, I still don't think it's very nice to dig up dirt on him. What he says on a dating forum has little to do with what he says here on a trading website. People did the same thing to MP6140 and although in that case it did seem justified, it still seems like this place can form a lynch mob pretty quickly.

Dante I get what you're saying but spanish and I are still in touch and he hasn't complained yet, if anything he's found it amusing.

Although I dont want to totally disagree with Trader_Dante as you have a point but....
I feel that digging up the dirt in this case could very well be justified in respect to showing how he behaves and his attitude towards, not just traders in general on this site but, to everyone on the net.

He fits the description of a 'troll' perfectly.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Everyday people walk into a bar and quietly and politely ask for a drink but not all get served, some dont even get noticed, then this one guy jumps up to the bar screaming and shouting and cursing everyone that crosses his path. He gets served his drink, he then throws it back in the face of the bartender due to not liking the taste. This is of course the drink he ordered, he orders some more drinks and likewise throws them back in the face of the server. This continues whilst everyone in the bar is watching and not being served themselves. Many decent and polite (and maybe quite) people come and go everyday but no one knows because this one guy (who orders twice as many drinks as any one else) constantly rants at everyone, offends people, abuses people and dribbles on about how good he is and how everyone else in the bar are idiots including the server of his drinks.

I ask....How long before the bartender or mananger of the pub says enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.