Any detectives here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was "SPANISH THE GREAT" bragging about his crime/s? (which chatroom?)

Any crook worth their salt would not be so clumsy with their ID/confession :confused:.

:mad::(
Yes I have completely changed my opinion of the guy now. In fact I look forward to him blowing his account up and getting some of that Karma back.

I hope nobody deems to help this guy now - as clearly he would just rip you off if he could?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It seriously does feel like some sort of tribal village on here now where im now the enemy!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: :devilish::devilish::devilish: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And im sorry to dissappoint you though mate but i dont come on this site to be an upstanding pillar of the community, or to be the great hero who a load of random people try to critise about how he trades or then cheer him on when he makes money. :LOL::LOL:

I come on here to amuse myself and as i find this whole thing and all the stuff in my journal remarkably entertaining in my sad little life... :LOL::p:rambo::LOL::devilish::whistle:lol::cheesy::cheesy::devilish::LOL::LOL:

All that amicable chummy sorta stuff on here doenst really do it for me soz.., i just fidnd that kinda dull online.
I much more prefer this on-going drama and managing to annoy and windup so many people just by siiting here typing a load of **** from my behind my laptop screen!! :smart::smart: :LOL::LOL::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

It much more really spurs me on and gives me freakish entertainment and delight in my sad little life + probably boosts me ego pyschologically always being the centre of attention which probaly subconciouslly turns me on!! :LOL::LOL::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

Unfortunately, as with many problems today, it seems to be the young who are leading the way. Maybe the young are the hardest hit and see the greatest need to look after numero uno....

Most young people are perfectly decent normal individuals who have a goal to get on in life, be liked and be successful through hard work.

Spanish represents the "world owes me a living" chavs that the press focusses on. It was the same when we were teenagers - we were the delinquent generation that didn't care about anyone but ourselves, but most of us quiet ones that obeyed the law didn't get a mention.

Most of us - if we make a mistake in our career it's no big deal. Say sorry, shrug your shoulders and move on.

If spanish makes a mistake then he ends up with a criminal record.

well duh, we knew that ;)

But thankyou for yesterday Arabian, you saved my perfectly formed lil ass from getting *******.. :D

What can i say, i guess im a polite thief! :LOL::LOL:

So i still hold that offer to buy you a drink, although i very much doubt you wnat to meet up incase i scam you into funding my drinking binges or something. :LOL::LOL:

Or i turn up and have the whole ****** t2w mob gang waiting for me and chase me around london with burning torches and pitchforks!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Where was "SPANISH THE GREAT" bragging about his crime/s? (which chatroom?)

Any crook worth their salt would not be so clumsy with their ID/confession :confused:.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ooohh dear me i guess the games up now eh.
Ive signed my confession, may as well book my cell in prison now then! :LOL::LOL::LOL: :p:cheesy::p

Give us a sec before you turn me over to the cops through the internet though mate,
cos i just need to pop onto ebay quick cos i may as well stockup now to get ready for some prison fun!!
:LOL::LOL::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It seriously does feel like some sort of tribal village on here now where im now the enemy!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: :devilish::devilish::devilish: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And im sorry to dissappoint you though mate but i dont come on this site to be an upstanding pillar of the community, or to be the great hero who a load of random people try to critise about how he trades or then cheer him on when he makes money. :LOL::LOL:

I come on here to amuse myself and as i find this whole thing and all the stuff in my journal remarkably entertaining in my sad little life... :LOL::p:rambo::LOL::devilish::whistle:lol::cheesy::cheesy::devilish::LOL::LOL:

All that amicable chummy sorta stuff on here doenst really do it for me soz.., i just fidnd that kinda dull online.
I much more prefer this on-going drama and managing to annoy and windup so many people just by siiting here typing a load of **** from my behind my laptop screen!! :smart::smart: :LOL::LOL::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

It much more really spurs me on and gives me freakish entertainment and delight in my sad little life + probably boosts me ego pyschologically always being the centre of attention which probaly subconciouslly turns me on!! :LOL::LOL::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

Well have your fun you sad sad little boy.

You'll get what's coming I'm sure of that now.

Well have your fun you sad sad little boy.

You'll get what's coming I'm sure of that now.

Oooohh ive been a very naughty boy havent i sir!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You gna put me over your lap??? looooolll :p:cheesy::p

:LOL::LOL:

I wonder when my fun ended though, since im really now getting into this! :cheesy:
For my sad little life all this drama is like christmas come early! :LOL::LOL:

Whoooooooooooooo

But i guess im goingt o get whats coming to me because you ave typed it up on this page on a website forum!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ooohh dear me i guess the games up now eh.
Ive signed my confession, may as well book my cell in prison now then! :LOL::LOL::LOL: :p:cheesy::p

Give us a sec before you turn me over to the cops through the internet though mate,
cos i just need to pop onto ebay quick cos i may as well stockup now to get ready for some prison fun!!
:LOL::LOL::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL:

Perhaps removing the avatar might be a good idea :eek:, before the bizzi's arrive:idea:. Or is she your sister ;)

But thankyou for yesterday Arabian, you saved my perfectly formed lil ass from getting *******.. :D

What can i say, i guess im a polite thief! :LOL::LOL:

So i still hold that offer to buy you a drink, although i very much doubt you wnat to meet up incase i scam you into funding my drinking binges or something. :LOL::LOL:

Or i turn up and have the whole ****** t2w mob gang waiting for me and chase me around london with burning torches and pitchforks!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If we ever meet you can buy me a drink.

In fact, I'll be really generous.

Anyone I meet can buy me a drink!

Its really quite rich of you to blame Ebay and Paypal for allowing this problem to continue when it is you who is part of the problem.

Get it into your thick skull. You are robbing a business. You are causing them to lose money on the product they lost, the time they waste trying to resolve the problem till they realise its you scamming them, then the stress and grievence of court, and then to add injury to insult you leave a negative comment on their profile!

OMG...

And btw, your not immune just because its the internet, maybe you would be if it was in Russia or somewhere of the likes.

If you put as much energy into robbing the bank of pips as you do scamming who knows where it could lead...

Yep, obvious from the word go - and when he started on about getting money off his own mother..............

Told you - told you all ages ago. He's just a revolting jumped up little chav, but the difference is he seems to lack either the social skills or maybe just the balls to run with a gang and stick to just happy slapping people and filming it on his prada phone.

So he's a 'white collar chav'. Not sure whether thats worse or not..... On the plus side it means he's not getting in my way at all, but on the downside it means that I can't have him try and mug me for my iPod in the street and get b*tchslapped to kingdom come if he catches me on a bad day ;)

So I guess I'll just have to settle for the entertainment. But I have a feeling even that has peaked now.

Oh well - back to trading

GJ

Tats what i like to hear mate.. ;):cheesy::clap:

Come on really punish me hard tho.. :p:LOL::LOL:

Give n Take

Taking the shirt off another man's back.

Good luck spanish, but if you want to progress with your trading, you need to return those possessions you have taken from people. It's not up to other people to (re)form you at this point, that needs to come from you ,within. Don't give up on yourself though mate.

all the best.

I really should feel utterly disgraced and appauled with the things ive done/am currently doing as we have thiss epsiode on here/ and will contiue to do... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If i had morals and a concience i shold be so ashamed!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But instead im just enjoying the entertainment of this whole thing while raking in the cash from the oil at the same time.. :LOL:

Ahhh i wonder what it would be like if i didnt have my laptop screen to hide behind.. :LOL:

Oh well never mind co si do!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL::LOL:

thanks arabian, i've forwarded this thread to both the Recuitment Officer and the Chief Constable of Surrey Police.
I'm sure they'll be interested in the calibre and integrity of one of their applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.